Reviews for Goodbye I'm Sorry REWRITE
Amy chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
When are you gonna update next?
Fantasy0506 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Wow! Hardcore!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
LMAO This is a stupid ass story sweetie. I mean really it is. What is it with you pathetic people and this weak simple dumb ass Bellas that shit is not attractive and never will be.
silfran chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Sorry, I am done here. I have no experience with HS because I am german but that is too much. I assume this is your experience, right? I just cannot image this kind of school. And the thoughts of your Bella do not match with her acts. I hope you can understand my Review because I struggle with english. Much luck with your story.
cbmorefie chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Thanks for the update!
RulesTheWorld44 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I have to say that nothing about this story remotely works. Are your Cullen's vampires? If so why has Alice not seen anything or Edward not heard anything? If not, why would Edward assume the problem with Bella is him when he was sitting in the room listening to a teacher talk to her the way he was... Not to mention that there is no way anyone let alone a teacher would get away with any of your teachers get away with... Carlisle is an idiot if he is a doctor and can't spot abuse and fear when speaking about her father, and what's with this James bullshit and her disappearing for days and no one noticing? The rape is foul and the abuse and cutting would have already killed her... Please kill this story or rewrite it AGAIN! To make it the least bit realistic... Your Bella is not strong for surviving, she is a coward for not doing anything about it... Your protagonists are annoying and the Cullen's are useless

That is all
kelley turner chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
White more pleas and thank u
cbmorefie chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Keep it coming!
cbmorefie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Good start!
lfisherjohnson chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Please tell me that Cullen's step in to help and save her from this abuse.