Reviews for Time Off
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh my goodness, do please continue this!
YoungFossils chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I know it's been a while, but I'd really like to read more of this story : ) So many stories don't get finished after only one-a few chapters and that's just so sad to me because I end up finding them later on and thinking, "Dang, these could have been great if only someone had followed through!" Anyways, even if this stays a one-shot, I just wanted to let you know I thought it was good and to give you my thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I do not know what is more hilarious to contemplate, where and what Byakuya would do for a vacation, or the state of his squad when he returns (if relaxation does not kill him :-P )
8579 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great story! Definately continue this please! I'm adding this to favs & follow! TQ
Mr E chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh hell u need to continue!
Plz dont let me down!
lilarecife chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Loved the plot, and I hope it continues.
Now imagine the mess that Yoruichi will ready to Byakuya-boo.
Kisses and see you soon ;-)
OfWindsandWillows chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I really liked this! ecspecially the part about shunsui! it made me laugh a loud! please continue! byayoru is like a major OTP of mine and there isn't much fantastic FICA around like this one! :)
elebelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OMG I love love love this! Great start, I can't wait to read of their interaction :D You've got a lovely writing style! Update soon :)
12hinata123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Please continue this! this was awesome
Nejibana57 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Loved it, any interaction between Byakuya and Yoruichi is fascinating and I would be sure to read it to see the outcome of the story!
Soonrisa chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You should totally continue : ) Nice job!
nonok chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Haha, this is awesome! You should definitely continue, it's a very cool story. And not to mention you're an excellent writer. Good luck :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Byakuya is gonna murder Shinji, lol. Really Shinji has it coming though..
endeavour chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Well that was a good chapter. It will be funny seeing Byakuya dealing with her leading the 6th division. Not to mention getting used to the world of the living.