Reviews for Shades of Darkness
Angelina McCarthy chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
UPDATE! lol at the end of this story you should do one chapter about pan ;)
Effugere chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
I clicked on this story more out of curiosity then any expectence that I would enjoy it, the fact that I was is happily surprising. The story may not be the best ever written but I am finding it interesting anyway. I'm sad now that this hasn't been updated in 8 years. I'm not sure you will get this message since you seem to have been inactive on the site for the last 6 years, but if you do know that people are still reading your work. I will follow this story on the off chance that you may one day finnish this, along with a fav. I also plan on reading Shadow Dancer.
Son Goshen chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
My freakin gosh I'm BEGGING YOU to complete this fic. PLEASE! This isn't those kind of fangirl rants but this is just AMAZING. PURELY AWESOME.

Your writing is just too amazing.

e.e And I do see that it hasn't been updated for eight years but... yeah just me sitting in the corner hoping.

Please? Once again, I love this all. :D

~Son Goshen
kcrb0202 chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
The to last one aremine some one take them off
KASIDY chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
IT IS STILL FUCKED UP I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HAET IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT IHATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT CAZ YOU ARE SO MEAN GOHANS LIFE IS SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO FUCKED UP NOW SSOOOOOOOO I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT SO HAVE A GOOD NOT DAY BEY. THIS FIC GOS IN THE TRASH
kassidy chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
what the fuck i hate it i hate it i hate it I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I ATE IT CAZ THAT HOW FUCKED UP IT IS I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT & GN THINKS SO TO
supersaiyaman chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
i am relly wanting to know if the slaves get freed and why the age reqirrments deffer betwean kakerote and his sons as to whene they get their collers taken off goku 20 and goten update soon i relly like your story.
supersxaiyaman chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
dood chapter althow a little short i like the seqill and i hope you countinue working on it. i dislike reading storys that get very intresting buty stop before they are completed.
supersaiyaman chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
o h no what with gohan and chchi goku is truly dead than that means chchi is dead also.i hope you finish this story.
supersaiyaman chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
very good seqill so far please update sooni noticed that you have not updated since 1/26/04 i relly want to know how it dont leave your regvewers hanging.
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
i wonder ho othe being leading the resestance is and i also wonder if goku and chchi will join in the fight.
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
i like the seqill have they started tranning gohan will you show wether thgey have started tranning gohan and about did they buy him.
Anime ADHD chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
YOSH! This stroy is so awesome, how dare you not update it, and just when Videl finally came! NO! I know you haven't updated in over 3 years, but you better, got it?
Teh Vixxen chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
update this story!
white wolf chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
Please tell me that you still plan on updating this story, it is just now getting to the really interesting part of how Gohan and Mirai survive school.