Reviews for Time's Fool
Mrs O S chapter 18 . 9/10
Just amazing!
SO original!
I've never read a story like this. I wish I could told you more but I'm not speack English very well. Sorry about that.
But once angain, this story was just...incredible!
Thank you so much!
Nachtvogel1984 chapter 1 . 6/21
Again, another wonderful story from you. I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. With you writing these exciting stories, it will be very difficult for me to find a regular sleep pattern.
Snapeschick64 chapter 18 . 4/27
I concider this to be one of the best Time Travel stories I've read in a very long for giving me a story to enjoy reading :)
SeveruslySlytherin chapter 1 . 4/16
Loved this story! It was so exciting the whole way through.. I was dead to the world for a whole day, pulled an all nighter lol.. Thank you for sharing!
Mootycakes chapter 18 . 3/25
Read this again today after going through some of my favorite stories. Loved it! This is definitely in my top ten of Severus/Hermione love stories! Thanks!
Gill4623 chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Amazing story - truly fabulous.. Thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
"Oh my god it's there!" He said astounded. "I thought it took hours..."

This chapter took the cake in hilarity. I was laughing throughout the chapter. But the end was heartbreaking though there was some comfort in that their children would be taken care of. My favourite chapter so far, because farmer Snape and pregnant Hermione. :D kudos!
Mrs. Shelley Black Turner chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
I absolutely love this story. I've read it several times and always find it more enjoyable then the last.
Mumia0813 chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
Bravo! a perfect ending if id every seen/read before.
Raven Blanchard chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
It's 3 am where I'm at, and I've been at this fic since midnight(-ish)! Woo! That's binge-reading for ya! Although, I think there wasn't much closure in this one. You didn't really focus much on everyone else's opinions/reactions (besides a few teachers') like, say, Harry's. Or Hermione's parents', for that matter (because what the hell would it be like to just suddenly have your daughter disappear for six weeks and reappear six-ish years older and married to a man whom to the best of their knowledge was her professor and was twenty-some years older than her? Not to mention Julian's presence. That had to make for a few kinks to be resolved).

But overall, it's still a really good read, and quite an adventure if I must say. Of course I still think your other fic DYHTT is a bit better, but I'm a bit biased in that I like time travel more than alternate-dimensional travel (although I understand that the two are not exactly mutually exclusive, but you get the idea).

Also, on a totally random note, you probably write the best HG/SS Timeturner fics here on FF.
SweetTale4u chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
Brilliant.

I effin' loved it. Hands down, it was like reading a season long Quantum Leap marathon. It was so great, each place so different, so exciting. Thank you so much for writing this. I told you I would let you know what I thought.

Bravo!
thechit chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
One crazy story ! Full of memorable situations. I felt like I was there with them.
joanna.nowicka chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
This is the best time turner fic I've read. Probably the best ff ever! Great job :)
irononmaiden chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
What a fantastic story! It really sucked me in. I actually feel a bit raw after binge-reading it all day—very touching.
jlynnross394 chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Ilysm omg i just stayed up til 1 to finish this even tho i have to work in the morning and idec it was definitely worth it!