Reviews for Time's Fool
WikiMe chapter 1 . 4/21
I just found this gem and immediately LOVED it..!
I finished it in one seating...
I love how original your take is on the time turner.
Its got all that's needed in a fic - its zesty, lovely and its got that "WOW whats gonna happen next I can't wait so I won't stop reading it" factor
I am now off to reading your next SSHG installments.
I wish you could write more about them..I hope your SSHG muse will return..You are a very promising writer!
Keep it up.
very sweet and adventurous
I so Love this story. Original with an original play on the time turner concept on this site. I laughed, held my breath in suspense and was very entertained. Applause from this corner and do hope you still write about my favorite ship. I enjoyed the different adventures and how their relationship build up in a realistic way. New favorite. Thanks for sharing
Oh I am excited about this so far. Can't wait!
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 18 . 1/12
This was brilliant! I read it all in one go because I couldn't stop. Very original and well written, although I have to say I'm a little sad that Hermione didn't get her magic back...
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 18 . 10/8/2017
gahhhh! how have i never read this before!? freaking amazing. absolutely one of my fave time turner fics. loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2017
This was excellent! I'm rarely a fan of SS and HG PAIRING BUT aaaahhhhhh! I read this from start to finish in one morning!
Jenna98 chapter 18 . 8/5/2017
I have lost track of how many times I have read this fic. It is my all time favourite out of all the fics I have read. I enjoy it and love it more every time I read it!

Thank you so much for writing this awesome fic! I honestly still cant stop reading despite knowing whats going to happen next!

I know I will definitely read it again some time soon and I know I will love it even more each time!

Lots of love,
Jenna.
Jonia chapter 18 . 7/2/2017
It his was fun, thank you!
Fantomette34 chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
Thank you for this beautiful story, I loved the evolution of feelings of Hermione and Severus during their jumps in the past.
Thank you for sharing and congratulations !
CeleryThesis chapter 18 . 5/3/2017
Lunabeegood,

I found your story because it was recommended on Tumblr, and I enjoyed it so much. You did a great job plotting, pacing, and researching. I loved reading about their adventures in the different locations, and the romance developed wonderfully. In short, I loved it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!

CT
Guest chapter 18 . 4/30/2017
Thanks for the extra bit. I'm so glad it all worked out in the end, but what an adventure! Thank you so much for sharing your most excellent story!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
A fabulous adventure! Well done! Enjoyed it greatly, thanks!
anita03 chapter 18 . 4/16/2017
Loved rereading this story, actually it must be the third time! I really love the way Severus and Hermione slowly get together through this all time turner adventure!