Reviews for Time's Fool
CeleryThesis chapter 18 . 5/3
Lunabeegood,

I found your story because it was recommended on Tumblr, and I enjoyed it so much. You did a great job plotting, pacing, and researching. I loved reading about their adventures in the different locations, and the romance developed wonderfully. In short, I loved it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!

CT
Thanks for the extra bit. I'm so glad it all worked out in the end, but what an adventure! Thank you so much for sharing your most excellent story!
A fabulous adventure! Well done! Enjoyed it greatly, thanks!
anita03 chapter 18 . 4/16
Loved rereading this story, actually it must be the third time! I really love the way Severus and Hermione slowly get together through this all time turner adventure!
Kyprioth chapter 18 . 2/28
Wonderful take on time travel. I stayed up all night binge reading it so I'm not the most eloquent at the moment. You really had me laughing with the seeing a man about a horse joke.
I only have one small constructive criticism, you tend to put nodding and shaking of the head with the wrong counterpart association; nodding the head in denial, sounds awkward. The common association is nodding for agreement, and shaking for disagreement. It happened quite often in the chapter where Herminone was mute and at least once after. Clear up that one syntax error and I have no complaints.
Wonderful story,
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
mzsha18XX chapter 18 . 1/27
love love the story. I like how their relationship was paced and not just thrown together.
mzsha18XX chapter 15 . 1/27
wow, the wild west and her role had me in shock. great story.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 18 . 1/15
Wonderful story. I absolutely loved it. A very fresh take on a time turner story.
ProfessorFerrars3256 chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
This was incredibly creative and original I loved all the obvious research you put into your story. It was spellbinding.
AshGalleon chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
Amazing! Not your ordinary time turner fic and you could really see the time and effort put into researching the times for it to become historically accurate. I finished reading in a day because I just couldn't put it down! You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
A very interesting and different story! The only quibble I have us that some of the language isn't quite consistent with either the period of time or the place, but it is a minor quibble.
Mrs O S chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
Just amazing!
SO original!
I've never read a story like this. I wish I could told you more but I'm not speack English very well. Sorry about that.
But once angain, this story was just...incredible!
Thank you so much!
Nachtvogel1984 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Again, another wonderful story from you. I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. With you writing these exciting stories, it will be very difficult for me to find a regular sleep pattern.
Snapeschick64 chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
I concider this to be one of the best Time Travel stories I've read in a very long for giving me a story to enjoy reading :)
SeveruslySlytherin chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Loved this story! It was so exciting the whole way through.. I was dead to the world for a whole day, pulled an all nighter lol.. Thank you for sharing!