Reviews for Bebop High
h to the iso chapter 11 . 1/28/2006
whoo whoo gettin to the good stuff, like eatin a ding dong! good on the outside tastey on the inside! update soon please!
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
AH THEY FINALLY KISSED! ::Plays the hallijiah song::. oh that just makes me not complain no, you made my day lol...anyways im reading and reviewing (for now that is)...well it's great so far so keep it up and i'll make sre i'll review next upcoming chapter...that is if you're not ready to shot me for bugging you so much.
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
now its starts to get interesting,not that isnt wasn't interesting in the beginning...aww imma shut up now lol.
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
hehe...Faye and shin
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
Ohh i'm with you...vicious is a psycho. I freaking hate him and julis. they both need to go and rott in hell together!
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
wow...i never thought spike was the kinda guy to return a bra. Aww what a gentleman!
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Bad Vicious! thankfully Spike came to the rescue...wasn't exactly for Faye's benift so in other words he came in the nick of time! lol
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
I love Edaward!
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
oh Spike is getting jealous! lol love how Spike and Faye alway fight for every little thing. Spike is such a flirt. haha.
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
ok not much has changed here but i sure do remember everything now but yeah the revisions are really paying off since there's hadly any mistakes or maybe its just me.
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
wow...i havent even realized you updated and here i was think you weren't ver going too. DIdn't really forget this fic but its good to reread for a little freshning...now to for warn you don't get annoyed cause i'm going to review every chapter.
k0t0r0 chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
YAY! You're back! ::is exceedingly hyper:: The chapter was great, and I enjoyed the revisions!
cbdbz247 chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
wow, blast from the past. i had almost given up hope of ever seeing this story updated again, but i am pleasantly surprised. i hope you keep up the updates!
Kendra Luehr chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
LoL! Ugh, OMG! I can SO sympathize w/ Spike and Faye here, cuz I, like them, DESPISE homecoming and prom-just shoot me, ok? _ lol Seriously...ugh. All you do is buy UBER expensive things, and for what? Like 6 hours? No thank you! Oh...*blink blink* wow, I'm ranting in your review space! Sorry! ; ehehehe lol I've noticed that your spacing blocks (w/e you'd like to call the line thingy that separates different sections of the story) was eaten away. You see, been even MORE stupid, if that's possible, as of late, so you can only use these: - or these: 0 for your breaks. Anywhos, thanks SO much for reviewing my fic on AFF, but PLEASE don't abandon it-just do what my one friend does and get another pen name. If you don't have another email address, just either make a new account real quick on yahoo, or use a friend's. Believe me, nobody ever really writes you...but yeah, I definitely loved you on AFF, so you've GOT to stay! lol *gasps* Do I have the record for longest, most likely most pointless review! YES! lol Welp, I must be off...no bake cookies await me. Tah, and a happy update (hopefully soon! -D)! ,
Violetta Grace chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
. Okay, I remembering reading your story in like...well, A LONG TIME AGO. Actually, on a different penname as well. I cannot believe you updated! Now I'm gonna have to go back and recap what's happening. _;; I haven't read Cowboy Bebop ffs in SO LONG. ACK! :O

All I remember is your penname to be honest...now I have to remember why it was worth remembering. XD