Reviews for High School, Love, and Scars
anne chapter 20 . 9/23
this was the best story. EVER. 6 out of 5 stars
XgoldenxshipsX chapter 8 . 6/21
This part sound very similar to another story I read but great chapter, nonetheless
XgoldenxshipsX chapter 20 . 6/21
Damn, that was an amazing story! I love the way you made Kory's character. I know that you don't write anymore but you're so fucking good as an author. Keep up the good work, love...

Maybe Richard is immature because everyone knows girls are more mature but boys never stop being immature(and always well be) LOL! TRUE FACT!(I think?)
Jssica F chapter 20 . 2/8
Oh My Fucking God, I Loved! XD
robstarshipper chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
I absolutely loved this story stefanotis , it was a great read I enjoyed it.
jessmonster chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
Wow. I did not see that coming. Hm interesting
jessmonster chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Well dang. They wrapped that up with the quickness. Xavier clearly had no actual chance of escape and then they all just left. Lololololol
jessmonster chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
You know, I'm still waiting for the big conflict. It's not what I thought it was gonna be AGAIN (thank goodness for that) but now I see I have to think less emotional conflict and more physical...hmmm
jessmonster chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Oh. Phew! I thought he was gonna overreact about Kori not telling him. Glad to see I was wrong, but then I see another potential obstacle that I HOPE can be surpassed.
jessmonster chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Uh-oh. I can see conflict a-brewin' in the near future. I was wondering what was gonna tear them apart ;)
jessmonster chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
I was waiting for it. I knew it was gonna happen, I just didn't know when. There's always a time when the girl has to dress up all pretty-like for a ball and then the guy's gonna make heart eyes when she steps in the room. Not down playing your story, just saying I expected it. I still like it, it reminds me of Pretty Woman a little bit, with a bunch of extra to the plot line :)
jessmonster chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Aha you clever son of a gun. That was a nice little, I don't even know what you would call that, but it was a nifty end to the chapter :)
jessmonster chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
This story is funny af. I didn't think I would enjoy it cause its not what I'm used to, but it has a certain charm. Kudos to you, I'm excited for where this goes 3
lookingaheadofu chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Why did you take down Hallway Kisses. It was my favorite story but this one is a close second