Reviews for High School, Love, and Scars
Jssica F chapter 20 . 2/8
Oh My Fucking God, I Loved! XD
robstarshipper chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
I absolutely loved this story stefanotis , it was a great read I enjoyed it.
jessmonster chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
Wow. I did not see that coming. Hm interesting
jessmonster chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Well dang. They wrapped that up with the quickness. Xavier clearly had no actual chance of escape and then they all just left. Lololololol
jessmonster chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
You know, I'm still waiting for the big conflict. It's not what I thought it was gonna be AGAIN (thank goodness for that) but now I see I have to think less emotional conflict and more physical...hmmm
jessmonster chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Oh. Phew! I thought he was gonna overreact about Kori not telling him. Glad to see I was wrong, but then I see another potential obstacle that I HOPE can be surpassed.
jessmonster chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Uh-oh. I can see conflict a-brewin' in the near future. I was wondering what was gonna tear them apart ;)
jessmonster chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
I was waiting for it. I knew it was gonna happen, I just didn't know when. There's always a time when the girl has to dress up all pretty-like for a ball and then the guy's gonna make heart eyes when she steps in the room. Not down playing your story, just saying I expected it. I still like it, it reminds me of Pretty Woman a little bit, with a bunch of extra to the plot line :)
jessmonster chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Aha you clever son of a gun. That was a nice little, I don't even know what you would call that, but it was a nifty end to the chapter :)
jessmonster chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
This story is funny af. I didn't think I would enjoy it cause its not what I'm used to, but it has a certain charm. Kudos to you, I'm excited for where this goes 3
lookingaheadofu chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Why did you take down Hallway Kisses. It was my favorite story but this one is a close second
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Lol XD the old batman like catch phrases
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I like how Kori is a bad ass
j chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
This was very good! So happy every thing worked out!
AJ chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
I love a good happy ending