Reviews for Normalness Sucks! I’m Bored! Blue Seed 1399
shadowgamer94 chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Hehe, Yaegashi is so wipped. Then again with Kome as his girlfriend that is inevitable. Momiji and Kusenagi is okay, but I LOVE Yaegashi and Kome. Still there is too little of them and Blue Seed stories. Your stories are great, keep goin!
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
Aww...you stopped! Oh, well, I guess my imagination will have to suffice.
* looks at the A/N *
Oh yeah! Do an epilouge! While my imagination is good, I think you can come up with something a little better than me! Heh heh..*_*;
ArouraLeona chapter 8 . 4/27/2003
YES! That was so great! There arn't enough really good humor CHAPTER fics out there! Lots a good one shots, but this has to be one of the funniest continuation fics I've read in a LONG time. Thanks for it!
julia r. leist chapter 8 . 1/29/2003
i loved it!

your a great writer, and i think you should do a lot more of fics like this one.

i'm new to this site and this fic is the 3rd one i've read here so far, and the best.

thank you so much for writing it.
JESSICA chapter 8 . 11/25/2002
LOL!:)) THAT WAS A COOL STORY LOL!:)) I LOVED THE ENDING WITH KUSENAGI HINTING WHAT K & R DID AND MOMIJI NOT UNDER STANDING LOL!:)) OH MAN... *WIPE AWAY A TEAR* CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ANY OTHER WORK YOU GOT WELL G2G TTFN! LOL!:))
Amanda chapter 8 . 11/17/2002
i love it!how the he## did she now about what happened with the pictures & of showing them off! _
amanda chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
there most be more what happens i mean to Kusenagi and momiji!and what about there hangover?
Akira chapter 4 . 10/8/2002
Luv your fic! I mean it's almost the same as the series! Wish I could write like you though... Your writting is so awsome!
Diand chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
It was really good! You should write more chapters.
maria chapter 3 . 9/22/2002
Nice,I look forward to your next chapter.
liz chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
good
liz chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Its great! More please!
Ruri Hoshino chapter 2 . 9/17/2002
This is such a breezy, humorous piece. I love the quirkiness of it ). You have a wonderful sense of the absurb. Great job _.
CHRISTINA chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I LIKE IT ALOT AND IT THINK IT IS VERY FUNNY.