Reviews for Hide and Seek
PhoebeSmilee chapter 1 . 2/11
This is soooo cute! How did I just find this lololol. Glad I came back to browse :)
Annienygma chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Aww! Was the bed made of epimut I wonder?
Xayhra chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very good! Love when the Doctor was laughing at the history book! I'm not a fan of the Doctor/Donna (I like them better as best friends), but this was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow that best fanfic I've ever read thank you so much that was incredible.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Awee that's so good! I wish there was more.
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Aww, cute story.
dm1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Where to start on this... the TARDIS is sneaky, isn't she? Teasing Donna like that and then leading her to the Doctor's room later was a stroke of genius.

As for the Doctor, all of his bounciness just can't hide the loneliness underneath, can it? Most wouldn't think of it, but Donna is not fooled at all. I thought it was a nice touch that she noticed how he caressed the walls of the TARDIS when he was asking for her to let Donna get her bath, and wondered if he would ever touch her like that.

I could imagine the Doctor giggling at a history text! He played Donna well in challenging her to that game of hide and seek; she wouldn't back down from that. When he finally found her sleeping under his bed, it was sweet how he admitted to cheating because he was getting worried. The reward was nice, too, and I'm glad Donna got the moral of the story and convinced him to stay. That bed was way too big for just one person anyway.

This was humorous, sweet and romantic all in a great package. I'm glad you were convinced to try your hand at this.
The-100th-Llama chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow! This was a great story! Keep writing!
Lilac Summers chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
What an absolutely lovely story! I totally didn't expect it to go from slime-covered to fairytale to adorableness. Wonderfully descriptive, too! You brought a smile to my day, so thank you!
BB chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was a great story and creative, particularly the part about the bed. I enjoyed it. It might be better to call it "romance" rather than "humor" in the description, though, so that Doctor/Donna shipper fans will be encouraged to click on it and read it.