Reviews for Fiance
Raven chapter 6 . 1/31
Lol! It's too much! The only thing that can cure me is an update!
Natsuki D chapter 6 . 1/29
*falls to floor laughing histaricaly* OMG! that is an awesome ending
update ASAP ok
love-everything67 chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Kyaa Love this story! Please update this as quickly as possible! This story is an Allen centered story and that's what I looooove about it! By the way will Kamikaze Kaito(the boy sitting near alle- I mean ayumi) come out in this story again?
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Neah entered the story! Please update soon!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
getting really good can't wait for more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Does Hiiro know that Allen/Ayumi is a boy? Can't wait for next chapter...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
I really like this story! I really hope you're still doing it...I'll be sad it you aren't. But if you're not I'm sure you have your reasons.
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
My dear you have out done yourself! I love this! Of course you should add the Noah's in! I think they will fit in really well with your writing style! Also I beg of you please dont do M-preg! I say this because I was reading this other amazing story(not as good as yours thoughXP) and I was mad because it messed the story up. I don't want that to happen to this amazing story! Also I was so not expecting to find hiiro so soon which is really a good thing! You have the ability to suprise your readers which is an amazing quality to possess!_. Please continue when you have a chance and don't let this wonderful story go to waste.
Jennifer chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
please update this is an amazing story
MaiganW18640 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This is a great story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE IT! bring in some more action with hiiro and allen / ayume and make it gooooooooood maybe you can have ayume/allen get him/herself kidnaped and all the drama and such
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE IT! can't wait till more chapters come out. good luck
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I definitely want you to add the Noahs Especially Neah as the overprotective uncle This story is amazing and entertaining, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kichou chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Another rival for kanda and his "twin". I like how people are falling for sweet Allen. Noah's? I'm not sure. Do whatever you think is best, dear. Nice chapter.
Akurima86790 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Hoho, more rival I can smell blood here