Reviews for One Last Offer
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Good stuff. Amoing my many quesations in ouat is how long were these two together and did they ever see each other in the passing 300yrs.
I think its very well done and I like how hook sought bae out , how bae was still in the clothes given to him by hool and hook hook parted ways giving him all the knowledge he had. And I'm glad bae at least thanked him.
But boy is bae just like his parents. He is a super coward that keeps running away at a moments notice and like his mother he says he regets leaving emma and he thinks about it constantly but never made any moves to return to her when he knew where she was.

I do hope we get to see more scenes between them in the shhow and how bae will react once he knows that hook did give up his revenge (and how his father did not),
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
They break my heeeeeart. ;; It's so selfless of Bae to stay to protect the Darlings. And Hook just wants him with him, arrghhh. Hurts so good.
IWillNeverStopFangirling chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Aww loved this!
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god this was so sad! :,( bae why wont you just go with him! D,: great writing
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow, that's very sad.
cynmoon chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omg my feels were just sucker-punched. Great story!