Reviews for thicker than forget
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2019
Ugh I love this story, I really wish it was finished :(
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2018
Wish you would update! Loved this!
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I'm really rather annoyed you abandoned this, given it's length and unconventionality. I was enjoying it quite a bit!
Ashley chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
Hi! I just read your newsroom fics and they're really really good! I know it's been a year since you have updated this one but its sooo good! I hope you consider carrying on with this fic because it is seriously one of a kind! it all seems really grounded and realistic. Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Mettespo chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Simply: WOW!
I spent the whole day reading these chapters and can't wait for the story to continue!
Great writing - Thanks!
txutxi chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
Hey! I just binge-read the whole story so far and hope you finish it someday. I am always sad when great, well-written stories remain unfinished. Also, hope you are well. Write on and thanks!
k8ydid chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I beg of you, I need to know what happens. I'm dying here!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
Oh I do so wish you would continue this...
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
OMG... What happens?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Hi just stumbled here
floeg chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Hi there. Just discovered your stories, read them all in a few days, because they're totaly great. But here's a question, are you still planning on updating this one, because if not I'm gonna be very very frustrated.
letsjustfocus chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
Love love love this story. You're writing is so in tune with the show and characters! Please please please continue!
cherry1122 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Woooooo ! So glad you updated, excited for more!
Lattelady chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Great chapter in my favorite story of yours. I really enjoyed the personal moments interspersed between the 'action'.

Was the two different floors thing a setup on Will's part?

I really like your Maggie. I know Sorkin is letting her grow in the series, finally, but you've taken her a few years into the future.

Please let them get home all right.
Jujine chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I love your stoy. You get all of the characters so well, we feel so connected to them! It feel so real, with the right amount of drama and romance!
I love how there is a story for every girls (sloan, mac & maggie).

Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Can't wait to read the rest of it!