Reviews for thicker than forget
Ashley chapter 14 . 10/26
Hi! I just read your newsroom fics and they're really really good! I know it's been a year since you have updated this one but its sooo good! I hope you consider carrying on with this fic because it is seriously one of a kind! it all seems really grounded and realistic. Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Mettespo chapter 14 . 8/21
Simply: WOW!
I spent the whole day reading these chapters and can't wait for the story to continue!
Great writing - Thanks!
txutxi chapter 14 . 8/16
Hey! I just binge-read the whole story so far and hope you finish it someday. I am always sad when great, well-written stories remain unfinished. Also, hope you are well. Write on and thanks!
k8ydid chapter 14 . 6/25
PLEASE UPDATE! I beg of you, I need to know what happens. I'm dying here!
Oh I do so wish you would continue this...
OMG... What happens?
Hi just stumbled here
floeg chapter 13 . 2/11
Hi there. Just discovered your stories, read them all in a few days, because they're totaly great. But here's a question, are you still planning on updating this one, because if not I'm gonna be very very frustrated.
letsjustfocus chapter 14 . 1/4
Love love love this story. You're writing is so in tune with the show and characters! Please please please continue!
cherry1122 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Woooooo ! So glad you updated, excited for more!
Lattelady chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Great chapter in my favorite story of yours. I really enjoyed the personal moments interspersed between the 'action'.

Was the two different floors thing a setup on Will's part?

I really like your Maggie. I know Sorkin is letting her grow in the series, finally, but you've taken her a few years into the future.

Please let them get home all right.
Jujine chapter 13 . 11/28/2014

I just wanted to let you know that I love your stoy. You get all of the characters so well, we feel so connected to them! It feel so real, with the right amount of drama and romance!
I love how there is a story for every girls (sloan, mac & maggie).

Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Juji chapter 13 . 11/28/2014

I just wanted to let you know that I love this story, every chapters of it.

You capture the characters very well! I live all three stories on Sloan, Maggie and Mac.

I can't wait to read the rest of it, I am addicted.

Many thanks for sharing this!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
This story is fantastic, and I seriously hope you update it again soon. Please understand that I don't mean this as the traditional "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE k thx :)" message - this is literally the first story I have EVER decided to put on "follow," and I've been on this site for years and have over 1,000 favorited stories. So I'm really, truly, looking forward to your next chapter, and I genuinely hope a notification to that effect will be coming my way sooner rather than later.

Great job!
Buffyverse chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
I just found this story. It's amazing.