Reviews for Just This Once
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Kagome.A chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Can I get a clean version,'s my email no upper case
Maxx6 chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
Oh well, this was nice. And hot and sweet and...very well written IMHO. Enjoyed it very much.
The Writing Crow chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
This is excellent! Well done!
Thatkliqkid chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
now I have a slight dilemma with your fic. I am up to chapter 6 and should really turn off the laptop and go to sleep since I have to be up at 6:30am tomorrow for university but can't force myself to log off because this story is too darn good. It's rare to come across a really enthralling and well written wrestling fic but this is awesome. I love the characters, I love the dialogue, I love the storyline. I just love the whole thing and think you're an amazing writer.
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
Hey there. I remember reading this fic long before I created an account here and I must say that this story was awesome. It was this fic that makes me open to a Shawn/Steph pairing. I loved how you portrayed the characters and I thought that you blended in the right amount of romance, suspense, and humor. I liked how Shawn always called Steph "Princess". That was cute! I really enjoyed reading this and think that you did a wonderful job!
ObsessedWith chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Great story, i love it
TC Stark chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
This chapter was amazing, the build up and everything was awesome. I love sex scenes and this could possibly be the best I've ever read. :D
TC Stark chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This was fantastic, it was written perfectly. The sadness and depression was captured, the funny parts were hysterical, and the ending was a nice conclusion to this first chapter. Shawn Michael's is so funny, fav parts:

"Yeah, sure. Look at this TV." Shawn said, getting up from the couch to examine the home entertainment center. Shawn began to run his hands about it, showing it off like he was a game show host. Stephanie laughed as he continued in a cheap, commercial-like voice. "This large screen television set features surround sound, DVD, satellite dish, and all the latest features and it can all be yours if you say the magic words, ‘yes, Shawn, I’d love to spend the evening with you, oh great Show Stopper!"

Stephanie fanned her hands out, mocking feign, "Oh Show Stopper! I swoon at your gracious offer and find I must accept."

"If I was lucky I’d be wearing Sandra Bullock. All night long." Shawn said, his tongue hanging out. Stephanie smacked him lightly and he grinned, continuing, "No, no I’m wearing a black Hanes shirt, blue Levi jeans, and cowboy boots and I’ll have you know I am the height of male fashion!"

"Even with the long 80’s hair?"

"Hey now, no jokes about the hair."

"And I see your shirt and jeans are both tight. Is that some kind of fashion statement?"

"Actually Steph, it’s tight to show off my bod and might I say what a bod I have."
TakerTakeMe chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
OMG, this story was so good! I couldn't stop reading! You're a really talented author. It seems like you must have a lot of experience in writing for this brilliant story to be your very first WWE fanfic! Awesome story and great job!
Parselmouth Princess chapter 8 . 6/29/2004
*claps* this is such an awesome story! I love everything about it! Nice detail with the dress and all, I liked the idea.
Parselmouth Princess chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
This is such an awesome story! I think the way everything started is awesome, nice work.
HBKshawnM0091 chapter 8 . 5/7/2004
Hey, i love this story! Shawn and Stephanie are the best. Keep the good work. I love it.
Britterz08 chapter 8 . 4/4/2004
Ok that story was just so awesome. I absolutely loved it. At first I was like wow tis is a different couple but WOW. Then the last two lines were just so sweet. I mean "You had me at hello" is like a great line that everyone knows bt your is so much better.
Raising Kane chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
One of my favorite pairings. :D
Great story.