Reviews for Four Hundred Ways to Self-Destruct
darknessfalls28 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Hey, great writing! I would love for you to continue this. Even though the series has ended - I keep rewinding to this point of time in my mind. You can make right what the writers ruined. :)
The L. MMonster chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Looks like they are working they way out of the mess... It's good, and so far it's going smoothly (the best it can, when it's about Dex and Deb). I really want more, so don't take long, please!
Writingisfunlol chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
:( Deb is everything..
LoveDexter11 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I love the story...more soon please
PSiwrotethis chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
awesome! keep going :)
The L. MMonster chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I really liked it! Please post soon. :)
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I like where this is going. Please keep updating soon.
Gayani chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Would love to see more!
DebsterHeart chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is really good. I wish we could have had something like this instead of the shitty season we got and with all the hannah stuff. I'm done with Dexter now, and for good, but it will be so much easier to let this show go with a fanfiction like yours, to give my Debster heart something to hold on to .
I hope you'll keep writing this one !
Liked it chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Nice. Keep em coming
anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love this. You write so well and convey Deb's despair perfectly.
PSiwrotethis chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You absolutely should continue on with this. Great start and I love how you've really captued both of their characters to a tee. I would love to see a continuation of this scene play out. Whether it picks up right from here, or after theyve slept and its over breakfast (maybe him making pancakes or something) . Really hope you write more!