Reviews for Harry Potter: King of the Amazons
Wolvie26 chapter 41 . 5/6
Love it!
MAHA1959 chapter 41 . 5/5
Thank You for This story.i hope to read about you soon.
T0aster Man chapter 1 . 4/29
Uh nope. The Amazons totally killed when there wasn’t a war. This is Greece my guy, theres a huge amount of warring states. It’s also been a tradition for centuries that the Amazons only accept female warriors and a female queen. Do you think they’re willing to throw away their culture at the drop of a hat for some random kid?
Thiago-Gamer12 chapter 13 . 4/9
why didn't they give hagrid a wand? if he said in the oath that he didn't open the chamber.
Crypt chapter 14 . 4/7
I can’t continue reading this story - I like the concept of Amazon King Harry, however the story just doesn’t flow right and it makes no sense for everything to happen like cannon when Harry is mentally older and has slaves/citizens to do his bidding.
Crypt chapter 2 . 4/6
Interesting idea - Although I think it would have been a lot better for the Amazons to raise Harry from 7 to adulthood before crowning him. It’s just way to weird for him to jump from 7 to adulthood mentally... And then to keep him part of the HP universe you could of had a time dilation on the Amazon island.
Korval chapter 4 . 3/20
Howdy!

I read a couple of chapters... You have an interesting idea and I enjoyed the story, right up until you made one of the absolute worse errors a fan-fic author can make...

You put an author's note in the middle of chapter. This breaks the flow of the story and forces the reader out of the story... It's sort of like being in a movie and all of sudden they stop the movie, raise the house lights and say "HI Everyone! It's 5pm... Just thought you would like to know..."

Please don't EVER do this, it really ruins the readers enjoyment of what was honestly a pretty interesting story...
Alex Rueda Segura chapter 41 . 3/7
At the perfect novel in my opinion I have read it in about 4 hours and I must say that I LOVE IT
Alex Rueda Segura chapter 3 . 3/7
the name of the company what is it?
OMG HYLLA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOŒ
jimmy.oz chapter 41 . 3/1
Pretty good story overall and glad to have read it.
sakurhita chapter 41 . 2/26
I love it
PappyOldGuy chapter 41 . 2/11
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 2/10
A very interesting start to what promises to be a really good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!