Reviews for Harry Potter: King of the Amazons
For a compartment that can only be opened with his ring a lot of people are getting in there
i wonder if you are a fan of percy jackson
Matthew Gemm chapter 26 . 5/25
This is a pretty cool story. Please update this soon.
JM0RIARTY chapter 4 . 4/21
Not that I don't like this story, but what Harry intents to do with the DE women is rape even (/especially) as he owns them. I know he isn't raised with that mentality as Amazons did take men as slaves (and forced them to have sex with them which is also rape), but they valued women so I think they would frown upon rape imo.

animal lover13 chapter 26 . 4/10
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been close to a year since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
Joef2216gmail.c chapter 26 . 3/13
Grate work were cp27 at
Zak saturday 1 chapter 26 . 3/2
Update soon please
cutandpaste101 chapter 19 . 2/8
Good Fleur
Doctor Psychosis chapter 26 . 2/6
i wonder if summoning pythos would be considered overkill against the poor Hungarian horntail...can't wait for more! XD
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 26 . 1/31
Love this, has it been abandoned?
Bast Misao chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
What is the name of the website? You mention it, but you don't have the name shown.
rhizz17 chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
update please
JudyWoman613 chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
No1uNo chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I read the starts of the other chapters, and not only is it clich├ęd and OP Harry, but it's so fucking unrealistic it's so not funny.
Rating for this story: 2 out of 10.
1 point for the pretty cool summary, and 1 point for the pretty cool I and innovative idea. As for execution, plot line and writing wise...bleh
No1uNo chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Why the Fuck would he run up to the big bad scary ass snake? He'd probably be cowering, and whimpering, and running AWAY from, not towards Python. Just with that, you have spoiled this story for me, which had such promise. Especially with the summary.