Reviews for More Than You Know
MoonyLover17 chapter 6 . 4/30
You just wrenched my heart out of my chest SAVAGELY and stuffed it back in with ACID!
Okay, wait... Sorry- too far?
The best Doctor Who fic ever written! I cried, laughed and cried again... this is just perfection.
Also, the reference ;D I see what you did there xD ROFL
ValkyrieH chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
This was such a good follow-up to your previous story. I liked that it was brief (though I REALLY want another one) and that the alien conflict was really secondary to the main problem in the story. I also loved the way you merged the Doctor and John's personalities and word choices and made it very clear they were two aspects of the same man who were both appalled with John's actions. I really, really, really hope you pick up this little series again!
Guest L chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Wow! Again, so beautiful! His endearment in Gallifreyan blew me away and the numbers thing is perfect!
Very Shy Person chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Hello! I've been a fan of The Other Has My Heart/More Than You Know for about two years...and I know you've moved on to 12th Doctor/Clara stuff...but I've been wondering if you might consider writing a bit more within this particular AU? I LOVE your characterization/understanding of 11/Clara and I would really, really love to see more. Have a lovely day.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Pretty damn good
laurelnola chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Truly outstanding. You have such a gift for weaving humour with tenderness and the pulling of heartstrings, and you always capture the voices of these characters so well I can hear them saying their lines perfectly in my head. Most of all, you beautifully show why they are such a perfect fit for one another, and why their love story (whether an AU or canon) is so compelling!
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Honestly, I think this story would be better if it was only the last chapter. The bar scene was hilarious, and I love the idea of the Doctor giving Clara a plausible backstory for her friends. That said, the epilogue had a different feel to it than the first few chapters. It was more lighthearted and fun. Closer to the feel of "Doctor Who" in my opinion.
e1evenc1ara chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Yippee.mcgee.221b chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Although whouffle is not my otp and I rarely read any fic with the pairing, this was adorable and so in character.

I thou rightly enjoyed!

naru1019 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
AWW I loved this sequel! It was beautifully written, and made me feel all tingly inside. I really hope you make more fics like this in the future!
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
i love your 11/clara moments. write more fic about them please. also could you write a few fic about 12/clara as well?
Autumn chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Such a lovely sequel! Certainly made me smile. :) Thank you!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 11/29/2013