Reviews for More Than You Know
Very Shy Person chapter 1 . 7/5
Hello! I've been a fan of The Other Has My Heart/More Than You Know for about two years...and I know you've moved on to 12th Doctor/Clara stuff...but I've been wondering if you might consider writing a bit more within this particular AU? I LOVE your characterization/understanding of 11/Clara and I would really, really love to see more. Have a lovely day.
Pretty damn good
laurelnola chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Truly outstanding. You have such a gift for weaving humour with tenderness and the pulling of heartstrings, and you always capture the voices of these characters so well I can hear them saying their lines perfectly in my head. Most of all, you beautifully show why they are such a perfect fit for one another, and why their love story (whether an AU or canon) is so compelling!
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Honestly, I think this story would be better if it was only the last chapter. The bar scene was hilarious, and I love the idea of the Doctor giving Clara a plausible backstory for her friends. That said, the epilogue had a different feel to it than the first few chapters. It was more lighthearted and fun. Closer to the feel of "Doctor Who" in my opinion.
e1evenc1ara chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Beautiful!
Yippee.mcgee.221b chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Although whouffle is not my otp and I rarely read any fic with the pairing, this was adorable and so in character.

I thou rightly enjoyed!

Thanks
naru1019 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
AWW I loved this sequel! It was beautifully written, and made me feel all tingly inside. I really hope you make more fics like this in the future!
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
i love your 11/clara moments. write more fic about them please. also could you write a few fic about 12/clara as well?
Autumn chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Such a lovely sequel! Certainly made me smile. :) Thank you!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
*squeals* that was so sweet and adorable! X3 he is so cute. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Ah. So /that's/ what it was. Awww. Poor Doctor. Awwww! How sweet. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
*whistles* damn...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Whoa. That had to of been terrifying. Poor Doctor.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
My god is he so dense. Uh-oh.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 11/29/2013