Reviews for Life of the Independent
Elfin69 chapter 21 . 10/20
I really hope that Remus tells Dumbledore where to stick it and actually applies at Merlin's school. From what I am guessing, Harry is supposed to either run the school or teach at it now.
Elfin69 chapter 20 . 10/20
She ran into Harry and didn't even know it. I do not see her with Harry no matter what.
Elfin69 chapter 19 . 10/20
So will Sirius and Remus rejoin the Order or ignore Dumbledore and just protect Harry and the Manor. How soon before Harry tells them that he graduated?
Elfin69 chapter 17 . 10/20
At least by the time Dumbledore tries anything, Harry will be a fully graduated student and will not be required to attend Hogwarts no matter what.
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 10/20
I loved the letter that Dumbledore wrote and that he still cannot find Harry. I truly hope that he will not see him until he is older and at least Harry is emancipated and cannot be forced anywhere.
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 10/20
What about the potion that Harry invented and tested that sent all spells back to the caster, does he have to take it each time? Will Lucas be a true friend or will he just try to have Harry help him?
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 10/20
So will Harry just make sure that his scar is no longer visible to prevent people from harassing him. Will Dumbledore try and force Neville into his plan B? Hopefully Augusta will not fall for it and will make sure to protect Neville.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 10/20
I really hope that he will attend the school since I can see that it would be good for him and would also protect him from Dumbledore.
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 10/20
Will this cure Remus and maybe the other Weres? I really hope that Harry will either get so much tutoring that he will test out of OWLs and NEWTs so that he cannot be forced to go to Hogwarts.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 10/20
Did Harry move all the books and everything else out of the house in Godrics Hallow so that the Ministry can keep it as a monument to Harry's parents? Serves Dumbledore right that he lost them again and now will not be able to find them. Will Harry try and get a restraining order against Dumbledore to make him leave him alone?
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 10/20
So how soon before they contact Remus and will they find out where Peter is?
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 10/20
So will Dumbledore try and stop the trial for some reason? Also, will Harry disguise himself when he gets to Amelia's office so that no one will know it is him.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 10/20
Will he disguise himself using his Metamorphmagi and go to Gringotts to have them bring the Will to the Ministry?
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 10/20
I am surprised Harry did not just use his non-verbal magic to make the scar invisible.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 10/20
Cannot wait to see everyone's reactions when he has the Will read by the Goblins.