Reviews for Life of the Independent
It is Parsletongue
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 45 . 4/16
excellent fanfic, I really love it I hope you update it soon
RequitedHail chapter 12 . 4/8
i petition you to change "Ancient Studies" to "Really old shit"
fanficnewbee chapter 45 . 3/28
Glad it's out in the open the other two are really pissing me off with them thinking that they can get mad at Nev, because he's been hanging out with them and never saying anything to them about it. Thank-you for continuing to update when you can.
fanficnewbee chapter 37 . 3/28
They are acting like a**h***s sorry for the it's the truth, and no I don't want to here "but they're just kids" bullcrap they're 15 and 16 respectively they knew what they were doing and Ginny needs to stay the hell out of it. And just the fact that Hermione is having Ginny use her wiles to get Neville to follow her somewhere so he lowers his guard and then since he's alone with them and.. ugh they're harassing him essentially till he gives in and it really bugs me that they think it's okay to do it, because all they want is to apologize to him so he can forgive them and then things will go back to how they were (dumbass'). A very long winded and rambling commentative way to just say, I really hope he just say's "Nope no thank-you and goodbye to all three of you" and then walks away.
Brockster550 chapter 32 . 3/27
That may be enough for Neville to put two and two together in figuring out who 'James' really is. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
fanficnewbee chapter 14 . 3/27
Don't understand Harry's surprise over knowing Parsel, when he had the ability test done at Gringotts with Griphook the results stated his Parsel abilities (believe it was speaking and Parsel Magic wasn't it (?) know two were listed). So while I can see Sirius and Remus being taken by surprise, don't understand Harry's confusion over his Parsel ability. If I remember right he was already proficient at/in it when he was living at Godrics Hollow by himself.
Brockster550 chapter 31 . 3/27
Hopefully Tonks doesn't give Harry's identity away should she decide to be with Remus. I wonder how Neville will react when he realizes that the black-haired boy is Harry. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 30 . 3/14
Remus' first meeting with Tonks was pretty interesting. Maybe something good will come out of it if they wait. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 29 . 3/14
This is going to be interesting, seeing Harry, Lucas and the few of their fellow female students meeting Ron, Hermione and Neville. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Rainbow2007 chapter 45 . 3/14
love it
Brockster550 chapter 28 . 3/13
The pressure is finally catching up to Neville. Augusta may not agree to turn custody of her grandson over to someone else, but she may allow Neville to get training from a trusted person. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 27 . 3/13
Snape sure didn't see that coming, but he failed to do his job properly. I wonder how Harry's talk with headmistress Dresden will go. Nicr chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 26 . 3/13
Now Neville has heard Harry's voice for the first time. Glad that his private lessons with Remus is working out better for him. Dumbledore is stumped to find out that Remus' lycanthropy is under control much better than it was before. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 25 . 3/13
Remus would definitely be a better tutor for Neville, since he did help Neville in canon. Neville will even start feeling more at ease with someone who actually helps him. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »