Reviews for Life of the Independent
Ann Jinn chapter 17 . 7/3
Liked the guilt letter that Albus sent to the guys. Now to plan on how to track Harry down and calling in Madam Bones. That just reeks of intrigue.

You are doing a fabulous job with this story.
ruby2360 chapter 17 . 6/28
Poor Neville...
KitkatMoon chapter 17 . 6/26
Cool Story
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 17 . 6/17
This is an awesome story! Will Dumbledore manage to get to Harry somehow? I love it, please update SOON!
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 5/30
Nice chapter. I look forward to seeing Harry finally make an appearance at Hogwarts. Great job, and I hope we get another update soon.
gabrielatsuki chapter 17 . 4/27
Very cool this fanfic ! Continue soon ! I just want to see the face of Dumbledore when he saw Harry.
Snaggledog chapter 17 . 4/21
This is a great story and you are doing a terrific job. I can't wait to read more.
blackcallalily chapter 17 . 4/16
AWESOME! I love the story! hope you update soon!
LetPastBePast chapter 17 . 4/9
I love this story, it's so well written! :) Please update soon, I need to know what happens next!
MeinGimli chapter 17 . 4/2
oh dear you are evil.
How should dumbledore archive his greater good if the pawns on the chessboard all have a mind of their own?

Im interested to read about your next ideas for dumbles to get his way (or should that be his butt kicked?)
Penny is wise chapter 17 . 3/23
Awesome story so far.
RebeliousOne chapter 17 . 3/20
It's a good thing that Harry is graduating. Does that mean that he can't be forced to attend Hogwarts? After all, he already has a much better education. The ministry wouldn't want to hear about Voldie coming back either. I'm curious how Harry will handle the war. Will Harry expose Dumbles for who he is? Love this fic!
PairingMatters chapter 17 . 3/15
If Voldemort is going to come back to power, I assume he will surely need someone to help him to get some blood from one of his enemies, but since Harry wasn't there, it would be a hinderence, and getting the blood of another enemy would probably not be making him as strong as he was in canon.
Or else, he probably would have to find another body to share, or otherwise, he would have to let one of his Horcrux to fall into the possession of someone, and process them.
That's all I can think of, although there may be other ways for Voldemort to come back to power, it is just that I don't know how else he would be back to power.
It is pathetic how people recycle the near exact words of various characters and attribute them to others.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 17 . 3/9
Dumbledick just isn't going to give up! What I despise (and did in the books, too) is how easily he leads his sheep! Even Severus (who ain't no dummy!), who more than understands about misdirection and things not always being as they seem, is/was willing to follow Stumblesmore, against his own judgement!
Glad you've picked up your 'pen', again and I hope to see more, soon!
Thanks!