Reviews for Life of the Independent
Penny is wise chapter 17 . 3/23
Awesome story so far.
RebeliousOne chapter 17 . 3/20
It's a good thing that Harry is graduating. Does that mean that he can't be forced to attend Hogwarts? After all, he already has a much better education. The ministry wouldn't want to hear about Voldie coming back either. I'm curious how Harry will handle the war. Will Harry expose Dumbles for who he is? Love this fic!
PairingMatters chapter 17 . 3/15
If Voldemort is going to come back to power, I assume he will surely need someone to help him to get some blood from one of his enemies, but since Harry wasn't there, it would be a hinderence, and getting the blood of another enemy would probably not be making him as strong as he was in canon.
Or else, he probably would have to find another body to share, or otherwise, he would have to let one of his Horcrux to fall into the possession of someone, and process them.
That's all I can think of, although there may be other ways for Voldemort to come back to power, it is just that I don't know how else he would be back to power.
It is pathetic how people recycle the near exact words of various characters and attribute them to others.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 17 . 3/9
Dumbledick just isn't going to give up! What I despise (and did in the books, too) is how easily he leads his sheep! Even Severus (who ain't no dummy!), who more than understands about misdirection and things not always being as they seem, is/was willing to follow Stumblesmore, against his own judgement!
Glad you've picked up your 'pen', again and I hope to see more, soon!
Thanks!
MelJ
AiConShinXShi chapter 17 . 3/9
Awesome story here. Thought this is a suggestion but have you considered adding romance to this story?
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 16 . 3/9
Super happy you updated!
mizzrazz72 chapter 17 . 3/9
Dumbledore need to leave Harry alone.
happylady chapter 17 . 3/9
Great post
I know Hermione was a right pain when they first started at Hoggywarts, but she did calm down third year. Maybe it was just Harry being there
Until next time
Gloria
Alex2909 chapter 17 . 3/9
glad harry is kicking ass at school. wonder what he will do now that he probably finished school
Cateagle chapter 17 . 3/9
*snicker* It should be highlly amusing when Dumbledore finally discovers where Harry is and how, and be whom, he's been trained. He will have a leader against Tom and his minions, he just won't have one he can control. I do rather feel sorry for Neville, who's been thrust into an understudy role he can't enjoy at all.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 17 . 3/9
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
god of all chapter 17 . 3/9
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 17 . 3/8
Very good chapter. I am pleased you are still updating albeit slowly.
nightwing27 chapter 17 . 3/8
good thing in my tories that gay old fool will never take control of harry or neville the potters will live and the long bottoms will never be attack and they will not give up their son fro the greater good