Reviews for Star Light, Star Bright
nadifangirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
I just wanted to say that this is fabulous. I love Harvest Moon Animal Parade!
Lacy Martinez chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
Ekk, not a cliff hanger. This story is so cute! I love the romance between Anna and wizard. A song I listen to all the time is Shatter Me by Lindsey Stiriling. It is a great song.
senrilover chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME! I LOVE WIZARD/GALE!
HopelessxDreams chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
Jesus this was so amazing. Truly heart warming .
ScipioPB chapter 41 . 1/2/2014
Hey, it's Icefeather, with an account :3. I'm so sorry to hear about mom, take all the time you need with the chapter. Happy New Year :)
Ulyss chapter 41 . 1/2/2014
I wish you mother good luck for her surgery. :) They say family always comes first so have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! And I hope your new years resolutions (if you have any) come true. ;)
StephanieLovesDisney chapter 40 . 12/27/2013
I'm so sad that it's over! :( but it was such a great ending! :) I love this story! And I'm so glad you stuck to it - I hope you had a Merry Christmas and God bless ;)
Guest chapter 40 . 12/25/2013
Wonderful ending for a great story! Thank you so much!
Ulyss chapter 40 . 12/25/2013
Thanks so updating the ending. it really made my christmas (despite how messed up it is)... :D But really thanks man. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 12/24/2013
Thank you so much for this amazing tale! Have a Merry Christmas!
Icefeather chapter 39 . 12/24/2013
The feels :(. I guess it didn't help that I was listening to I Lived by OneRepublic at the same time :(. Merry Christmas to you as well!
Call Me Bree the Blonde chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love how reminiscent of the real beginning this is! It helps me keep a good mental image while you put your own touch on it
Guest chapter 38 . 12/23/2013
Gale and Fins interaction is hysterical! So happy to hear Anna is alive!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
Oh no! Poor Anna and Gale!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
This is an amazing chapter! Thank you for all the updates!