Reviews for The Dolphin Dreams of Dry Land
InvaderPey chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
At first I thought that Haru was such an asshole and then I was crying WAAAHHH MY POOR BABY!
meg13bloodrose chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
This was cute but I do think things were a bit harried. The story could've been drawn out more coz I love me some more angst when it comes to romance stories..
Me chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
It's really nice, this fic :3
Name626theyong chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
MakoHaru is so sweet , 3
Aiasaka chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I kid you not: the first part of the first chapter made my heart ache and my eyes all watery!
Makoto is such a little piece of heaven and I knew I just had to wait and see what it was Haru had on his mind because of course he wouldn't say such harsh things to Makoto if not for some good reason.
But isn't Haru a fool thinking he could live without Mako? XD Really bittersweet Haru thinking he had to let Mako go for him to be happy. Thanks God Mako's happiness is having Haru by his side! I kinda feared Mako was really dating Kazuya!
At least he knew Haru didn't mean what he said back then when he tried to drive Mako away from his life.
Your whole fic is really amazing! And this last chapter is wow! I was kinda wanting for some smut to pop up, but didn't have my hopes high because of the rating, but you threw bits of hotness here and there that left me wishing to see some yaoi sex written by you!
And they kinda openning their hearts to each other made me cry!
I just loved your fic! Very emotional, sweet and so well written! Now I'm gonna read the others.
Thanks for sharing and congratulations!
MysteryConan chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Perfect ending :'j
VermilionValentine chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
aww so cute _
heitan chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Ha, happy ending, huh?! It ends well! Wait for more of your MakoHaru stories!
Writer Joyce chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
This was a really great story! I can't wait for your next HaruMako work!
makimakiki chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Amazing! , I loved this! 3
spiritedawaywithfree chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
This is the most beautiful makoharu fanfiction i have ever read and i am so grateful that you created this. I'm a little upset that this ended but exploring makoharu with you was the best.

Till next time.
Gloxinia chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
This story is just so wonderful. I had a great time reading this. Thanks for letting us explore Makoharu with you XD
Miss Light Bright chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
AAAaaaw that was a cute story! I'm glad things worked out for the two of them.
auriellaa chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
It'S THE END ALREADY? NOOOOOOOO I NEED MORE OF THIS STORY IN MY LIIIIFE ;A; I'LL MISS THIS OMG IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
junjoontea chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Thank you! It was a nice ending. c: I honestly kinda hoped for a smutty part but maybe I was just being thursty haha