Reviews for SHOULD'VE SEEN IT COMING
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 1/22
Fricking hilarious, for a moment I thought, Toshiro, but that was unexpected. "We've done this a lot of-" Epic line to turn around with. Now Byakuya knows Rukia did the nasty in the pasty XD!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
LOL! This was funny, definitely a surprise pairing! My only complaint would be grammar-related, but other than that, it was very good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
DO the world a favor and go fuck yourself you piece of shit writer fuck you
quincyprincess chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Haha, this is hilarious. xD
Animefreak8479 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lol love this story _
Otakulinkara9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I liked this story very much though not much of a mystery. since it wasn't Ichigo or Renji it had to be Hanataro.
TsunaFishSisYis chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
LOL This was funny, especially the ice bit.
AnonTheNameless chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was a cute story, but one problem though, how did Hanataro know about Unohana being the former captain of squad eleven. The only ones, other than Unohana herself, who knew that were Kyoraku, Ukitake, and I'm sure Yamamoto knew. But other than that, this was a cute story.
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I enjoyed reading this, looking forward to more of your stories.
Ksi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
how about Hanataro x senna
sunnnyres chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
An interesting girl to put with hanataro ? um how about Apacci. I think they would contrast each other good
Hanataro's quiet and she's well her and she can beat up those 11 squad guys come on they deserve it.
their was a fic about a Hanataro x Apacci pairing but the author deleted it for an unknown reason.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
how about an Hanataro/Orihime fic I think that would make a interesting pairing
Im Burning Down6 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hey man i think that an interesting fic pairing would be Hanataro & Erza scarlet from fairy tail
it a crossover pairing that's been on my mind for a good while now and i'd really would like reading a fic about these two as a one-shot or a full story. and our favorite 4th seat medic doesn't have any crossover pairings for him and on a separate note if you go to the Bleach crossover section and search for hanataro crossover stories you'd almost won't find any. it looks like we've gotten more straight pairings for Hanataro now. but it looks like
we are behind in getting some more crossover stories with him as a main character. I hope that changes as well. in fact when I first thought for some crossover pairings i first thought of Erza scarlet the Titania.
TimeReapers chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hey man have you ever thought of some crossover pairings for Hanataro ?
as far to my knowledge he doesn't have any so yeah I think hanataro being paired with different girls from different shows would be an interesting fic
ghosrspider chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I think an interesting pairing would be hanataro x lisa yadomaru.