Reviews for Better With Two
Omg tbis was so perfect I love steven and doctor who and ahhh I love it!
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 1/25
Ash chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was the best thing I've read in a while. Amazing.
AurorMartinez23 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Honestly, I think this needs more reviews. This made me cry. I just absolutely love Klaroline.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
really I can't even. I'm speechless at the sheer awesomness of this (even though i am a SM fan, but you just can't beat the fluffiness of S1 sometimes)
Bottom line, this was lovely. Thank you so much
Whatever58 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
i loved this story SO much! it has both of my favorite shows in it which makes it even better
More Black chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awwww its the best I can say right now...
Ok mmm maybe thank you!, really need to read that ;-)
CMPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
WOW! This just made me want to watch Doctor Who and fall in love with it. Which is amazing considering it isn't something I'm really interested in. Love this fic. Thank you
opi chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This little gem is my klaroline pick me up.
I reread this when im losing hope in klaroline ever freaking happening...thank you ;)
venomandchampagne chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is perfect. I love the parallels, it is so klaroline! Love it!
kay chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I used to watch doctor who when rose was there...i just...there are no words...other than i lovex this.
IloveHarryPotter17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I adore Rose & the Doctor and I thought the comparisons between them and Caroline and Klaus were brilliant. I also really liked Steven coming in and introducing Dr Who to Caroline and giving her someone to confide in that wasn't already tied up in the drama.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ohhh I loved it! It was so so cute ahhh I wished they could do a movie for Klaus and Caroline, something like your story it would be so great
jasminesandlillies chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was wonderful! I loved the Steven/Caroline dynamic and also loved Doctor Who references and of course Klaroline :) brilliant!
JulesBlackthornes chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was absolutely beautiful, I loved how you wrote Steven, and especially how you incorperated Doctor Who/Rose in regards to Klaus and Caroline's relationship. I hope you keep writing awesome fics. like this! (: