Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
trulyanimelover06 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I enjoyed reading your story. i don't know if I the characters are being OC since not much of their personality was shown in the manga/anime. I am looking forward on how Itachi and Ino will get to know each other.
Amaterasudaemon chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
But why no Chapter 3? …_…
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter! Continue soon!
Bri chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Love it :) plez update fast
FFNRocks chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Very different but good reading.
Lmlsn chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
oh you finally updated it !
It's quite short but I aprreciatted it :)
so thank you for not abandon this story ahhha
I can't wait for their mission, it's interesting and I hope this mission can makes Itachi and Ino get closer each other :)

please update next chap soon, I'll be waiting and keep reading this fic hoho
arigatouuu :D
Anne Marie Masen chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
no se esperaba menos de inoichi
Jay chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I love this. Bery awesome chapter, can't wait to read more!
Marquise de Nile chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I was looking for Itachi/Ino fic like this. I even wanted to write one myself if I didn't find anything, so thanks for sparing me the trouble.

Well, the characters are all likeable here and don't seem changed from their original personalities, so good job so far. I can't wait for Ino's interaction with Itachi :)
Yerik chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
o.o I like, I have to say that I like this couple hehe " I hope you update soon!
Adelheid.Pride chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hello there :) It's a nice beginning and I especially enjoy this kind of 'duty before honor' plots, moreover with a pairing I'm in found of like ItaIno. I didn't really know what I was going to read when I clicked because usually AU is mostly about, well, a really different universe as in school-fics and I was pleasantly surpised to see it was a non-massacre fic. Yes non-massacre is UA, but all UA aee not non-massacre, maybe you should change it in the small sum up. Anyway it's up to you. I think you stayed pretty IC. Well, as much as one can with a non-massacre plot. Itachi is well, himself and Ino what she would be as a nin working for T&I since four years. Sadistic much? That's how we love her, don't we? (: The only thing who made me frown was her reaction when Tsunade first told her about seduction mission. Well it's your story, your universe but in most of the fics, kunoichi are still kinda frequentually used this way. Especially Ino for obvious reasons, her skills are perfect for spying and information gathering. You made it up later with her resolve so it doesn't really tick me off but, well, I'm reviewing let's do it the right way. So, nice start :) I'll be waiting for the next update :D
Oh and sorry for eventual mispellings or gramatical errors, I'm still working on my English :)
Batman chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love it :) plez update soon
Sleep chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is an interesting fic, keep up the awesome work! Hope you update soon :)
RefusedAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I can't wait to read more of the story update soon.
mschweezy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I already love this story! :) This pairing is on of my favorites for some odd reason, and I can't wait to seewhat you have in store for these two!