Reviews for Acting Casual, Vongola Style
ahahahah xD
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
ahahahah
Aya Wanderlust chapter 10 . 1/5/2017
This fic is really interesting and funny. Worth for another reread in the future!
Lavalilly chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Wow
LunarCatNinja chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
I love it! Tis a cute and hilarious story!
Ann chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
This was a great reveal! I loved Chrome's suggestion. Lol, her calling out the window for Hibari to beat up the teacher who insulted her would probably break up the fight. Haha, then hibari and mukuro might just work together!
Ann chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Uh oh. It's gonna be hilarious if Redtail thinks Tsuna is the client!
Good thing Hibari and Ryohei didn't want to enter the classroom - that would have caused the ex-classmates to flip a bit. Especially the part where Tsuna is Ryohei's boss!
You've kept the classmates as people instead of all as a collective mass like some author's do. :)
Ann chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Cool! I like this reunion fic - it actually explains /why/ there is a reunion in the first place. I really liked the multiple view points and how realistically all the characters are. Lol, poor Tsuna is bringing along almost all of his guardians through spouses or their own invitations! The way u explained how people who aren't all in the same year are going was very good.
"Are we really leaving Lamborghini alone with Mukuro?"
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Ohhhh! Thas the escapee!
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
Great story
Undertheskys chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
Hahaha Tsuna is threatening his paperwork
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Love how Tsuna and Kyoko just reintroduce themselves to each other saying "Hello I am your Husband/Wife"
Wynter Spite chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Ha! That last bit made me laugh. I mean, not the excerpt, the, uh...yeah. Anyway, brilliant story. It was funny. I liked it.