Reviews for Just in Case
theothersideoffear chapter 1 . 4/5
This made me laugh! I love the way you laid it out! I was looking for a story like this and you've inspired to write my own little Katniss and Peeta "sex talk".
reagan chapter 1 . 3/20
I love the line: "like the effing sun shines out of your a**" this was so funny and I laughed so hard.
God bless, reagan :)
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Funny. Sweet. Well written.
Supportsthebullyed chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This should be a story
karmicsamadi86 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This was wonderfully sweet and hilarious all at the same time! So realistically written that I could feel the creep of a blush rising in my own face at Peeta and Katniss's embarrassments. Great little one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I wish you'd continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Cute story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was really good. I love your writing.
feelingshortofstable chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Haha, why indeed?! That was my thought when Effie paused before giving Katniss the pill... Hilarious, parallel conversations.
Prizz chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Effie and Haymitch combo sure is hilarious! This is a good fluff! ;)
Jazzylb89 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was absolutely adorable and funny, love Effie and Haymitch
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Aww :) both are so adorably clueless.

Thanks for sharing!
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
yep, most awkward conversation ever to be having with these people. yep. great story, loved it!
loneknightd chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Thanks for a funny read :) I love how you've managed to fit it into canon - the stories that expand on and give detail to the books are the best .
InkPaintLove chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is great and I want to express my thanks tht I have been privileges enough to read this. Definitely one of the best things I've read in like four months and it provided me with a good belly laugh.
And it's also super sweet
Kudos my friend