Reviews for Aloha
xe chapter 6 . 4/30
Wow, this is really good. This is something i would like to read more of.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 6 . 4/17
As usual, this is awesomazing. I just love the lore you input into this. Your research and thought process is fantastic. Angry-Daddy-Jumba was adorably intense and slightly creepy. Lilo was just plain adorable, and I felt kinda sorry for her when Pua yelled, but I could understand why Pua was upset, and Lilo's a tough little girl. She'll probably accept Pua's apology with a hug and an extra-loud Elvis song later. And go Kekoa for rescuing Pua from that awkward situation! Darn overzealous boys and their tendency to get themselves eaten. They only bring it on themselves, man...
CactusNoir chapter 6 . 4/17
I love this fic. I really enjoyed seeing things from warrior ladys point of view, and Jumba being all really good at talking to people. I think these aliens might have underestimated her, as she's been known to change pretty much everyone she meets around to team ohana, not just the experiments.
I'm pretty pumped for the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens (and it will be cool if we meet up with Gantu and Reuben again :) )
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 6 . 4/15
Hm, well, Hamsterviel is a jerk, Pua is going to turn on the swarm and eventually marry Kekoea, Soltus will be over thrown, the Mantis aliens will learn farming, and Stitch and Lilo will be reunited. These are my predictions, anyhow. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 3 . 4/15
Ah, loopholes! You gotta love'em! I'd definitely sing if I was kidnapped or trapped. Its soothing, relaxing, motivating, saddening, happy. . . .anything you want it to be, or whatever it shouts out to whoever's listening st the time. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 4/14
Well, I sincerely enjoyed this. From your explanation before the story to afterwards was great. I like all of the descriptive-ness; the details and thought put into this is simply wonderful.

And I wholeheartedly agree that there are many kinds of love put there. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
This is awesome! I love how much thought you've put into this. You've clearly explained the hows and whys of each individual and I really love how you've written Stitch. Also, kudos for making a new alien race.
Xade chapter 6 . 4/13
Very insightful little girl.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 4/13
Jumba was scary in this chapter!

Lilo is very to note that the Queen of the swam maybe killing the reds.

Looks like Lilo is becoming a spanner in the works for Queen Soltus.

Thanks for updating. :)
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 6 . 4/13
amazing chapter as usual
well worth the wait
well..i guess Lilo is slowly corrupting the Swarm after all...
keep up the good work as usual
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 4/3
poor lili and stitch.

the swarm has just messed with the wrong ohana
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/3
can i just say this was one incredible amazing start! the descriptions were so detailed i felt like i was watching a movie unfold on my computer screen
OMAC001 chapter 5 . 3/17
This is pretty good so far. Can't wait to see Jumba's 'chat' with Hamsterviel!
CactusNoir chapter 5 . 3/2
Ooooh. Team Hero are gonna make someone pay! :D
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 5 . 3/1
"*My* name is the best one, of course." - I loved that. Considering they're bug-like aliens and how they're whole society seems to work, it sounds so human coming from one of the yellows (Inupani? ;P) And, as of right now, I'm more fearful of what *Jumba* is capable of, rather than Stitch. I mean, we all know Stitch can be really destructive when he wants to be, but the Grand Council Woman is right, *Jumba* was the one who *made* him that way. Sayonara, Hamsterviel - I'd say its been nice knowin' ya, but it really hasn't been . . .