Reviews for Aloha
guest chapter 7 . 9/16
Rueben should be the one to freak out instead of stitch
FountainPenguin chapter 7 . 9/14
Oh, silly Swarm. You're really in for it now.

I'm liking this story a lot so far, and it will be interesting to see where the rescue mission goes from here. I'm always up for hearing about some fun alien politics, too. And insect behaviors.

Everyone rings in-character, especially little Lilo determined to name every alien she runs across. As was said in this chapter, you change people's hearts by making them "more than what they are". There's a very fascinating side-story going on here with the possibility of the queen killing off the princesses, and I'm loving Pua's inner turmoil about it.

I think Stitch's fluent conversation with Jumba was a good choice, and I do agree that with a brain like a supercomputer, he'd definitely have a fair grasp of language. And especially, I loved all the instances of Stitch struggling to control his destructive instincts. Sometimes it's so easy to forget he has to do that.
XxShadowfangxX chapter 7 . 8/23
I really like this story! Look forward to reading more.
Lewot chapter 7 . 8/18
Updated Jun 7? Which one is June again? Anyway, I don't think it's that long ago, so I hope this is still continuing.

I was really into this show when it was airing, and this story reminds me why. But more than simply capturing what was good about the show, you've added an original concept that compliments it particularly well. The Swarm are something of an antithesis to the concept of ohana, and already we can see how Lilo's unique talents may turn out to be more important in resolving the situation than any of the (considerable) muscle that her alien buddies can throw at it. Relatedly, this is the kind of story that makes me feel a little guilty for enjoying fiction, because you've got what could be a ton of great buildup to a big action piece, but just as Stitch is trying to control his destructive instincts, I have to question how satisfying a lot of butt-kicking would be compared to a more touching family/friendship-based conclusion. The point, I guess, is that when you can make me just as excited for the latter as the former, then you must be pretty darn good at writing that. Anyways, everyone seems to be in-character right down to the verbal tics, and I really like the idea that the Swarm society can begin to be undone by something as simple as giving them names, and that this actually relates to something that is very much a part of Lilo's character.

One pseudo-interesting thought: the Entolyterians being as meticulous as they are, it seems unlikely that they would make the "Hamsterwheel" mistake, particularly as they appear to have dealt with him directly and he always makes the correction. However, I think you should leave it in for two reasons: one, it kind of makes it that much funnier; two, it could be taken as foreshadowing about the name thing, as they wouldn't have much experience with names. (I think Hämsterviel is supposed to have an umlaut, though...)
Mechani-Mantis chapter 5 . 8/9
I like these praying mantis creatures. You should use them in an original story.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 7 . 6/29
I FINALLY got around to reading this update; college has been crazy, and so has summer vacation, but now I can read! Yay! And your chapter is a good chapter. If it was a potato it would be a good potato. So don't be unsure about it. I liked it. It was important.

I hope that Stitch eventually learns to *accept* the way he was programmed, rather than *avoiding* it. Any time someone suppresses something mental or emotional, you know it's just going to build up and explode later. Stitch needs to accept and learn to control his thoughts, make them useful, channel that energy into thinking of something good. Like thinking of a proper battle plan rather than thinking about maiming an alien. It would be hard, but it would be much more beneficial in the end than pretending it doesn't exist. Poor guy. I guess Lilo never got around to teaching him that specific skill in the movies or show, huh?
MayContainHyjinks chapter 7 . 6/22
Dear Bookworm Gal,

I've seen the first movie. So i'm familiar with Lilo and Stitch. Just not with their expanded universe adventures. :P As Mario would say "Here we go!"

Yea. You've officially made me scared of Lilo. Never thought of it like that. Yesh. Didn't know there was a Kim Possible crossover. Well. Possible is in her name xD. I've seen all if not close to all Kim Possible episodes/movies. Jake Long only a handful, but enough to get the gist of things. I did not know Japan made an anime of Lilo&Stitch. Oh. Before I sit down, gotta grab some popcorn...alright. I'm good. Lets do this!

Ok. That was an info dump.

Checks to make sure left shoe is still there.

Plastic surgery gone wrong bwhahahaha

No, Mr Hamsterviel. I don't think you are.

A soldier, a guard, an orange...wait what?

I'm calling it now. Orange comes in and either Lilo befriends another alien race or the failed learning experience leads to a galactic standoff. :P

On to the beach. Nice explanation for keeping away the stitch curb stompage.

I find it harder to think of things stump the hero then just coming up with general ideas. Its the superman problem. How do you stump something super?

Nope. They're in biiiig trouble.

Hahahaha thats right. I didn't think about her having to name over 600 experiments. Hahahaha or somebody did anyway.

Hahahaha they never did say anything about singing did they hahahaha

Hehe thats a good Rule #1

And Lilo is already screwing up the Swarm by asking free will innocent questions. She'll be friends with them by next chapter ...and she just made her second friend hahahah

The matriarch of the swarm is going to woe the day she brought Lilo to her planet.

As squishy as humans are. They're pretty scary sometimes. (Giant Robots being one thing)

Lilo has a green thumb. Sowing those seeds of doubt.

Blue and Orange sitting in a tree.

Politics huh. I need to refill my popcorn bucket then.

Ya know. The way you describe Lilo reminds of the way the scooby doo gang are described at the end of their adventures. "Meddling kids" hahaha

Annnd thats politics for ya.

Aww Stitch /hugs!

Well, I'm really looking forward to the Queen beatdown. Or at least Stitch going ham on something. xD

Thanks for the story so far! I'll be looking for the future updates! See you in the next story xD

More Dakka chapter 7 . 6/22
this is going straight into the favorites folder.
Somehow Lilo is going to ruin there system and will either take over or insight a rebellion to stop the queen and her ways.
Great chapter and can't wait for more
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 6/21
Another great chapter.

Let's hope Stitch and the others are up for this search and rescue mission in enemy territory.

You know for some reason I can't help but think this will end with the Swarm declaring Lilo their new queen.
Animation Adventures chapter 7 . 6/13
A rescue mission disguised as a vacation? I like it! Love the Grand Councilwoman's loopholes too. :)

Thank you so much for updating this story! It's one of my favorites from you.

Stitch brought up good points about why Nani should stay behind, and I shouldn't be surprised our favorite little blue alien can smell emotions. Amazing how he can smell Hamsterwheel's fear on Jumba's hand.

Speaking of Jumba, he was hilarious in this serious meeting. Just the way he dismisses politics, and the experiments raise their paws afterwards was one of the best moments in this shorter chapter.

Once again, I feel for Stitch as he fights his destructive programming, and the way Reuben can tell he's not doing okay really hits it home.

Very nice update, it's one that was totally worth waiting for. Can't wait to check back with Lilo whenever we do, and see how things have progressed on her end.
It's back, yes!
Cactusnoir chapter 7 . 6/9
I came to the party a little late here,so I sort of assumed this fic was dead, but I'm so happy it's not!
The gangs got together, they're gonna bust lilo out, awesome stuff!
And I'm really glad reuben and gantu are coming along because I live those guys. Thanks! 333
Linkmaste chapter 7 . 6/9
Something about praying mantises just makes me cringe but you provided a great visual on how they look and interact. Still would never want to be a male in that colony.

I feel like this is one of your shorter stories but there is nothing wrong with that. In fact I like it and you give long chapters. Spelling grammar is well but caught a few fragmented sentences. Nothing terrible.

Good job I'll be keeping an eye out for this.

Orihime-San chapter 7 . 6/9