Reviews for Aloha
Moonlady chapter 6 . 6/29
Pua and Kekoa are totally gonna get together aren't they? I can totally see it. And they'll make cute little grey/white (maybe black?) mantis babies because blue and orange cancel each other out on the color wheel.
Karts of Sugar Rush chapter 6 . 6/23
I love this! A continuation after Leroy and Stitch! I never thought about the true limits of their universe, and now that you pointed it all out, it makes it all more awesome! This is a really great, and really believable idea.

I also enjoy the insight from all the characters' own points of view just like you incorporated in Never Had a Friend Like Me. It really brings an enjoyable new dimension to the characters, the world, and the story itself.

Lilo and Stitch work best as a team, and to separate them like in this story gives them a challenge to overcome that tests their individual abilities. For Lilo, it tests her ability to turn anyone she encounters from bad to good, and Stitch is tested on his control over his destructive instincts.

The original characters in this story also are done really well. We find out just kind of alien Pua is among her peers, Kekoa shows hidden potential, and Queen Soltus is a mysterious but definitely malicious villain. You can tell just by her dialogue, and what Lilo points out to Pua.

I hope to see what happens next in the near future. :)

By the way, you made a continuity error in chapter 3. You said the battle between Splodyhead and Slushy was before Splodyhead's reform when it was actually before Slushy's reform.
xe chapter 6 . 4/30
Wow, this is really good. This is something i would like to read more of.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 6 . 4/17
As usual, this is awesomazing. I just love the lore you input into this. Your research and thought process is fantastic. Angry-Daddy-Jumba was adorably intense and slightly creepy. Lilo was just plain adorable, and I felt kinda sorry for her when Pua yelled, but I could understand why Pua was upset, and Lilo's a tough little girl. She'll probably accept Pua's apology with a hug and an extra-loud Elvis song later. And go Kekoa for rescuing Pua from that awkward situation! Darn overzealous boys and their tendency to get themselves eaten. They only bring it on themselves, man...
CactusNoir chapter 6 . 4/17
I love this fic. I really enjoyed seeing things from warrior ladys point of view, and Jumba being all really good at talking to people. I think these aliens might have underestimated her, as she's been known to change pretty much everyone she meets around to team ohana, not just the experiments.
I'm pretty pumped for the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens (and it will be cool if we meet up with Gantu and Reuben again :) )
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 6 . 4/15
Hm, well, Hamsterviel is a jerk, Pua is going to turn on the swarm and eventually marry Kekoea, Soltus will be over thrown, the Mantis aliens will learn farming, and Stitch and Lilo will be reunited. These are my predictions, anyhow. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 3 . 4/15
Ah, loopholes! You gotta love'em! I'd definitely sing if I was kidnapped or trapped. Its soothing, relaxing, motivating, saddening, happy. . . .anything you want it to be, or whatever it shouts out to whoever's listening st the time. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 4/14
Well, I sincerely enjoyed this. From your explanation before the story to afterwards was great. I like all of the descriptive-ness; the details and thought put into this is simply wonderful.

And I wholeheartedly agree that there are many kinds of love put there. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
This is awesome! I love how much thought you've put into this. You've clearly explained the hows and whys of each individual and I really love how you've written Stitch. Also, kudos for making a new alien race.
Xade chapter 6 . 4/13
Very insightful little girl.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 4/13
Jumba was scary in this chapter!

Lilo is very to note that the Queen of the swam maybe killing the reds.

Looks like Lilo is becoming a spanner in the works for Queen Soltus.

Thanks for updating. :)
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 6 . 4/13
amazing chapter as usual
well worth the wait
well..i guess Lilo is slowly corrupting the Swarm after all...
keep up the good work as usual
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 4/3
poor lili and stitch.

the swarm has just messed with the wrong ohana
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/3
can i just say this was one incredible amazing start! the descriptions were so detailed i felt like i was watching a movie unfold on my computer screen
OMAC001 chapter 5 . 3/17
This is pretty good so far. Can't wait to see Jumba's 'chat' with Hamsterviel!