Reviews for Aloha
OMAC001 chapter 5 . 3/17
This is pretty good so far. Can't wait to see Jumba's 'chat' with Hamsterviel!
CactusNoir chapter 5 . 3/2
Ooooh. Team Hero are gonna make someone pay! :D
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 5 . 3/1
"*My* name is the best one, of course." - I loved that. Considering they're bug-like aliens and how they're whole society seems to work, it sounds so human coming from one of the yellows (Inupani? ;P) And, as of right now, I'm more fearful of what *Jumba* is capable of, rather than Stitch. I mean, we all know Stitch can be really destructive when he wants to be, but the Grand Council Woman is right, *Jumba* was the one who *made* him that way. Sayonara, Hamsterviel - I'd say its been nice knowin' ya, but it really hasn't been . . .
Fairyhaven13 chapter 5 . 3/1
Yay updates!

For the first half: awwwwwww... Lilo is so cute just being herself. And the other aliens are cute, too, just because they're so oblivious and almost innocent-sounding. "My name is the best one, of course." That's adorable. I'm guessing it was Inupani, since his name sounded smartest. D

For the last bit: Hamsterdude is SO dead. He is beyond dead. He has no idea just how dead he is. I remember Jumba's little tantrums in the first movie over Stitch-this time he's not just mad about an experiment, he's mad about family, and I don't even want to imagine the level of toast our dear gerbil is going to be...

Wonderful chapter, as always! I'm guessing that finishing the last story is what gave you more time for this one. I'm glad it's getting more limelight; I'd almost forgotten it was here. Can't wait to see the next chapter! Stitch's rescue team is great, but Lilo's little "adventure" away from home is the best part so far.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 5 . 2/28
The Swarm is treating as an object rather then as a person.

Still she does her best to be nice to them.

Hamtervel is going to be a world of hurt next chapter.

Thanks for updating. :)
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 5 . 2/28
AMAZNG chapter as always
well worth the wait.
...Lilo is slowly corrupting them...isn't she?
keep up the good work as always
Catflower Queen chapter 5 . 2/28
...I'm pretty sure that Lilo has already started to corrupt the Swarm. I bet the Queen did not consider that outcome.

Also, Stitch was really adorable in the beginning of the chapter. While, intellectually, I know he's only a few years old, and you just confirmed that in the last chapter, it's hard to think of him as being even younger than Lilo is.

Nice work! I look forward to more.

-Catflower Queen
Ytak chapter 5 . 2/28
Lilo is going to cut a swatch through the Swarm. *cackles*
Alrissa chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This is pretty cool and much better then my atempt at galactic world building. I took some notes on your writing style. Your attention to detail is what I seem to lack.

All in all a story to follow.
enderverse chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Its been years since I saw this, but I still hear the voices properly when you write it, keep it up.
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
This story seems much more interesting than your Fairly Odd Parents story (which I am also following, so it is rather entertaining as I don't actively follow many stories...) in my person opinion, but then I love Lilo and Stitch. They are beyond adorable. I really like how you pointed out Stitch's true age. I have had the thought myself, but never really considered writing it into a fanfiction. Good on you. I hope that you can find the time and inspiration for this story soon. I really want to watch to see if Lilo turns the entire Swarm against their queen, or the dozen other outcomes I envision. I like that this story can still go so many ways. Thank you for writing and sharing with the world. What you write is pure entertainment.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Please update. :)
Chikyuu-jin42 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
I love the originality in this story and I hope I very to see another chapter soon.
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Just realized if forgot to leave a review sorry.

Anyway great chapter yet again.

The new's is about what's happen to Lilo is really getting out. And no one is happy about what's happen. Can't wait to see what everyone's first move will be.

I'm curious will we see tha that Urca character again?
Rev chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
It's hard to believe sometimes that Lilo and Stitch ended eight years ago, but just yesterday the old franchise crossed my mind and I decided to look and see if anyone had aspired to take up the torch. I did a quick search and stumbled upon this story. So far, I have greatly enjoyed your work. You came up with an original idea that has seeded a quite excellent story. You managed to capture the characters' thoughts and styles perfectly, and I thought your take on Stitch's mind was a masterstroke. Your plot is engaging and I hope to see more soon. Also, I was glad to see 625 appear in this story, his character has always been interesting to me: all the power of 626 but too lazy to use it. It seems like a funny gag at first glance, but I've always felt that there had to be more to character than that, especially now with your take on the "destructive programming" of the experiments. I do hope at some point we will see him in a situationwhere he will choose to unlock the full potential of his awesome power.

I look forward to the next update.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »