Reviews for There's A First For Everything
this is the best ever. i always a trash for daddy erwin n son armin.
alt-eredboy chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Omgosh this is so great
PIOMI chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Lucky bastard! Aww Armin sounds so adorable, kid at heart. Cute! Loved this, great job.
AkitaMilu chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
One of the best works I've ever read! xD (Excepting your previously fics :p)
Let me be your pupil, my Master! :3
Screw Canon Ships chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Omg I read all 9 chapters, then when I started the 10th one I was like eh not sure if I'm gonna like it with Irvin adopting Armin. But just omg I was laughing so hard! If you made more with that AU I would read all of them!
daichi-tsukino chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I loved every single one of these stories. Your writing skills are impeccable. Simply perfect.
I would absolutely love for you to continue with the updates! I live off of Jearmin! And your Jearmins are the best!
Also, if its not asking for too much, I would love for you to continue some of these little stories, like the one where Jean is Armin's bodyguard (I loved that one beyond belief) and this last one where Irvin meets Jean (stories where boyfriends need to impress parental figures are my favourites). Seriously, please keep my requests in consideration. Your wonderful readers would highly appreciate it *u*
utenas chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
God, I just adore your writing so much.
Yami Sango chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Very cute! This really made me giggle. 3 Jean is such a dork.
Johannat chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Aww, this is such a great au and this chapter was really cute. Awesome job as always.
FragileBlueButterflies chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Saw this on tumblr and almost screamed because I love father!Erwin so much.
ACCOUNTHASDIED chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Oh my god! I looove Father!Erwin, this was wondeful.

You did an amazing job and wow was it adorable, Jean oh my god! Jean basically just dug his own grave, haha! Please continue soon.
alt-eredboy chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Jesus omg this is the best omg I can't even I don't even know what ls my favorite part holy fuck
Agata chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
no magic button? no sweet spot? no mind blowing orgasm?

wow, I'm reading a realistic and non-cliche yaoi fic!
hanareader chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
These are awesome oneshots, each different in their own right. I really believe the eighth one could be its own story and developed even further... but the ninth one was super funny :D
Aki Hideyoshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
It really sounds like you know a lot about anal. I've never done it with another guy, but I have what you can call... experience. So I know the feels while it's happening and the day after.
If I were Armin I'd practise with my own fingers before letting Jean do it. Just to be safe. XD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »