Reviews for Nostalgia
Littlecosma001 chapter 47 . 7/27
This is so amazing! I love it! :) please update again soon :D
Seere Klein chapter 5 . 3/26
I cant wqhat is this dfull of fluff my heart kenat i cant send help
orangeporqupine chapter 46 . 3/2
Great chapter
toesliketowers chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
we used to sing that shark song at camp when i was younger! love this story so far :)
br0kensilver chapter 44 . 8/16/2014
Omg I love this! Especially Lando, she's hilarious! Please update soon
Land on the stars chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Which is your favorite creepy pasta character? I just found out about it a year ago, turns out my friends are hooked up on Jeff the killer and Slenderman. Especially my best friend Marley.

By the way I like the fic :D is Akihiko and Rin gonna get together? Or is it going to be another pairing?
too lazy chapter 41 . 3/8/2014
ok so ive been reading your fanfiction for a while now and i have to say that as much as i enjoy reading it i cant help but find a few faults in it? not exactly major ones, but ones i would like to point out.

it kind of seems like your oc is almost.. too perfect? now dont get me wrong, your oc is pretty cool. its just i feel that shes never to blame and that shes always too good at what she does

also, your characters all act like american teenagers. ((which is not necessarily a bad thing i just thought i would bring it up)) like i dont know how to explain it. i kind of feel like this whole story takes place in america? like i dont know if thats the kind of vibe you want to set off while writing this story but since its in japan maybe have them act.. uh.. more japanese like? is that even a thing

wow this sounds really lame and critical
its not supposed to be
never mind i enjoyed your story man
empty-laundry chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
Urg, I'm too lazy to log in but I really like the little extra thig you did. And as soon as you mentioned Nagisa'a three sisters being Aki, Lando and Asuka I had a huge 'oh' moment.
- empty-laundry-basket
empty-laundry-basket chapter 40 . 2/6/2014
You know what I've noticed? Aki hasn't made any mistakes so far, at least nothing that really affected anyone else. It might be because she's your oc but I don't know how I feel when I think of how Rin is portrayed as the antagonist in all their fights.
such variety chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
chapter 21 still waiting to see the suppose OC x Various that was promised -.-
empty-laundry-basket chapter 39 . 2/1/2014
SEASON 2! I really don't know what to expect. I kinda don't want there to be any pairings because it means a lot of people will be disappointed.
But I am really happy with this fic, it seems like everything that I want to happen actually does. Although I was upset that Allen wasn't really in this chapter considering it was his birthday.
Seijuro's text at the end was funny though -I can picture him saying something like that. Thanks for updating .
empty-laundry-basket chapter 38 . 1/25/2014
Congratulations! I have four exams in the next two days so let me tell you, I understand.
Also... girl, you make my Feet Happy (you see what I did there?)
orangeporqupine chapter 38 . 1/25/2014
Super cute
empty-laundry-basket chapter 37 . 1/15/2014
I always have mixed feelings about Nagisa because even though he can be a little shit sometimes, he's also adorable. I'm really curious to see what 'ideas' you have for him and Asuka. By the way, I think the line "After half an hour of whining - which, somehow, caused Nagisa to whine as well, feeling left out" sums up the sibling dynamic perfectly ;)
And I have to applaud you for this chapter because everyone is REALLY in character. Nitori (can someone start calling him Ai btw -doesn't have to be Rin) and Sei reacted perfectly. I don't get it but I think I'm developing a thing for shotas, they're so cute and I just want to put it out there that they could use some more love.
And god I hope Kiyoko isn't going to screw everything up and force me to hate her. .
- Machine Wash XD
Dammit I still have to get used to the name change.
orangeporqupine chapter 37 . 1/15/2014