Reviews for Actions Speak Louder
keylooloo.moonflower chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
this is the best resume story I've ever read please update soon.
SnowKi chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
more pleaz 3
keylooloo.moonflower chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
this is one of the best g.i. Joe story i have ever read please update soon :) 3
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
first of all english is not my first language so pls excuse my gramma ect. i must say i really enjoyed reading your story and it was not me first time that i read it i really like your writing style -it is awesome- and your story has so much potential what will happen when emma wakes up how will she reaked, i know you have other projekts like your book and i can understand that they are important i would do it the same way as you but i will still looking forward for this story ;) because always when i am reading it and i came to the last word my head literaly explodes xD i hope u change your mind and pls don't give up on this story.
Hell's Pixie chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
This is interesting. I enjoy reading it. Update soon.
Nashira Kozoroh chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
woua frankly I like more an more, the story is built really well. Will they stay there or not? is that emma will learn something here? and what will be the new plan Snake? too many questions! too much suspense!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
great to see you back! great chapter can't wait for the next chapter!
BlindAlley05 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I really liked this chapter. I like how Snake Eyes is thinking of Emma not just someone who he needs to protect. I do love his thoughtfulness to her and that he is protective of her. I cannot wait to see how this developes.
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I love it, nicely done, I can't wait for the next chapter.
queencavillry chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Lovely chapter! But in the movie verse Snake Eyes never had an accident, he took an vow of silence after the hard master was killed. That's why he never talks.
angel897 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
interesting and enjoyable to read as always happy you updated again
Alexstarlight18 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Yaaaaa an update ! Great chapter. Can't wait for them to interact with each other !
Ander-j-l chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
loving your story! please update again soon! also either Astrid or Emilia! :P
Slytherin Studios chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Hm, either Kristin Kreuk or Rose Leslie.
kittyloverluna chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Wow
You made my day when I saw this
I hope the next chapter is all about her and snake eyes
Can't wait for the next chapter
Kristin Kurk would be my pick