Reviews for Vanishing Winter
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2016
️️️️️️️️️

Ugh. So many emotions, not enough words. I just feel like crying now...its so beautiful.

️️️️️️️️️
Don't ever stop believing. Ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
Wa-hoo! Hooray Seahawks! My father is like such a huge fan and it's kind of impossible to not get dragged into the world of football if your father insists I know that technically it's about 2 years later now, but technically the Seahaws are preparing for this year's Super Bowl, so...go?
frozen-in-wonderland chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
Gods! The feels here (from two years ago) made me cry for the last three chapters, or more. This is really good. I can't wait to check out your other story!
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Holy damn... I don't know if I should bawl or sit in the corner and mope. (Anyway, what's the difference?) Honestly though, that is some serious drama going on there and it made me CRY! I can't believe it! Why didn't Jack meet up again with Violet? He loved her! That's supposed to be a perfect love story! But now she had to marry Rydinger?! Ohhhh damnnn... I still can't get over it. But I guess I can't do anything anymore. Violet's all grown up. That'd be too weird if they'll still go googly-eyes on each other. But I was REALLY hoping for some meeting after 40 long years. Kind of like in Disney's Peter Pan where Peter meets up again with an adult Wendy and discovers that she's grown up now and has children when he's still a child himself? Got me crying real hard. I hope you'd write a one-shot about it at least. Kind of like an alternate ending.

I really REALLY love your story! Made me feel feels and cry and expect something from Violet and Jack's relationship, (which just went as far as friendship btw). That's quite a read! You got me addicted to JackxViolet pairings! Sadly though, there's not much of 'em in FF.

BTW, greatest story I read in this crossover section. Honestly. :)
Lady Avarice chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
This was exactly what I needed tonight. I loved the ending.
Nix Red chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
This story is really good but sad!

- A
RandominatorOwl chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!
FEELS.
That's all.
hi dead account pls leave chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
OHMYGODHOHNUDHFS CCV HMM JDNDBHRV V JR WHY WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME I LAUGHED I CRIED I CRIED AGAIN WHYYYY
Lord Dream chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
...THAT WAS SO SAD! Oh GOD! I was about to cry for half of it. It DID make me cry at the end! All that time and they never meet again!? Waaaaaaaaaa!
War Cry's chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
I was just thinking, this could have built up to a sequel, just thought I'd say.
:-)
Keep up the vibes
LeafeonPrincess chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Beautiful, perfect, AMAZING. I am grinning with the force of a thousand blizzards right now. This is just such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Ravenpuff chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Wow... That was fantastic. The resolution was perfect. Super perfect. I'm so glad he found her, but mostly I'm glad that he was able to let it go. I look forward to reading coming stories!
Ellie.Aldrin chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Where's the last chapter? I'm on the edge of my seat, hypothetically.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT?! How are you going to fit all of (what I predict to be) the upcoming chaos in one chapter? I've really enjoyed reading this and it leaves an ache in my chest that Violet and Jack never got the chance to meet again. Unless she died on a mission or something and came back as a spirit as well. Maybe he just remembers her somehow? *tears out hair* UGH! I DON'T KNOW! I want to know, though! Please update soon because this is a marvelous story and everyone should be reading it!
Ravenpuff chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Jack never finding Violet is pulling on my heart strings :( Still, nice chapter!
Jack hasn't been back to my house :( We're scheduled for some freezing rain but no snow, glad you got snow though!
Only one chapter left? Awww. Can't wait for it though!