Reviews for Vanishing Winter
Lady Avarice chapter 14 . 4/29
This was exactly what I needed tonight. I loved the ending.
Nix Red chapter 14 . 2/19
This story is really good but sad!

- A
RandominatorOwl chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!
FEELS.
That's all.
hi dead account pls leave chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
OHMYGODHOHNUDHFS CCV HMM JDNDBHRV V JR WHY WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME I LAUGHED I CRIED I CRIED AGAIN WHYYYY
Lord Dream chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
...THAT WAS SO SAD! Oh GOD! I was about to cry for half of it. It DID make me cry at the end! All that time and they never meet again!? Waaaaaaaaaa!
War Cry's chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
I was just thinking, this could have built up to a sequel, just thought I'd say.
:-)
Keep up the vibes
LeafeonPrincess chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Beautiful, perfect, AMAZING. I am grinning with the force of a thousand blizzards right now. This is just such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Ravenpuff chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Wow... That was fantastic. The resolution was perfect. Super perfect. I'm so glad he found her, but mostly I'm glad that he was able to let it go. I look forward to reading coming stories!
Ellie.Aldrin chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Where's the last chapter? I'm on the edge of my seat, hypothetically.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT?! How are you going to fit all of (what I predict to be) the upcoming chaos in one chapter? I've really enjoyed reading this and it leaves an ache in my chest that Violet and Jack never got the chance to meet again. Unless she died on a mission or something and came back as a spirit as well. Maybe he just remembers her somehow? *tears out hair* UGH! I DON'T KNOW! I want to know, though! Please update soon because this is a marvelous story and everyone should be reading it!
Ravenpuff chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Jack never finding Violet is pulling on my heart strings :( Still, nice chapter!
Jack hasn't been back to my house :( We're scheduled for some freezing rain but no snow, glad you got snow though!
Only one chapter left? Awww. Can't wait for it though!
Ravenpuff chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
My poor baby! All the feels!

Thrilled to see a chapter! Jack hasn't been here much either :( We got about 2 inches of snow late on Tuesday, but by Thursday night it was gone. Yesterday and today, it was 70! :( If you see Jack, could you send him back our way when he's done in your town?
LeafeonPrincess chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
Just caught up on the last three chapters and ghhkkk that Aussie slang... it's making me cringe. And not just because I'm Australian either.

Everything else is so SAD. Can I give Jack a hug? Please?
Ravenpuff chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
So thrilled to see a new chapter, and then you brutally murdered me, starting by tearing out my heart. _D_:
confusedwithacock chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
i just rewatched incredibles today and i wanted to read a crossover fanfic with rotg and omfg this is amazing i love it update soon u egg (can an egg be considered an insult? oops)