Reviews for Ichigo's Life With Monster Girls
TheLaughingSkulls chapter 9 . 8/13
Pls more
JustAGuy chapter 9 . 8/11
You know what? Ichigo is doing EVERY SINGLE THING in this story far better than the original guy. While Kurusu has always this dumb look on his face, barely ever responding correctly to the girls' actions, Ichigo always nows JUST what to do, his serious attitube helping A LOT to restrain them. On top of it all, humor is still maintained, if not improved with the elements of Bleach on the mix. Speaking of which, I do agree that having Kon involved in this mess would be awesome, considering his possible daily reactions to the new occupants of the house. I do hope that you'll post again some time in the future.
Guest Redd chapter 9 . 7/4
Now Centorea entered the mix. Ichigo is now in harem hell or heaven for sure (depends on the situation of course). With Miia calling him Darling, Rachnera calling him Honey, Papi calling him Husband & now Centorea calling him Master Ichigo's life got funnier. At least with Centorea, he impressed her with his fighting skill. I bet in the next chapter is were Ms. Smith drop the question with Ichigo were which of the monster girls living with him he's gonna marry. And that where hilarity & chaos ensues. Hope you update next time. Peace!
Guest Redd chapter 8 . 7/4
Papi oh Papi, the complete air head of the Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou group. She's looks like a kid but a she is the same age as Miia. That one scene were she's eating the popsicle is completely X-Rated I bet Ichigo is having a boner just looking at it. Now the third monster girl in Ichigo's harem, who's next? See you next chapter.:)
Guest Redd chapter 7 . 7/4
As expected, Miia & Rachnera are not very friendly with Orihime. They see her as a threat to Ichigo's affection especially Miia. Still where's Chizuru? She should be there ogling at the two well-endowed monster girls & tried in vain to groped them. And Miia has the notebook she written about her affection for Ichigo, which is a good blackmail material. But finally Papi appears.
Guest Redd chapter 6 . 7/4
First day at with his two monster girls & it's eventful. Keigo at least is overdramatic as ever and Tatsuki welcomed Miia & Rachnera warmly. I couldn't to see the reaction of Orihime, Chad, Uryu & the rest of Ichigo's classmates. Especially Orihime, oh boy I like to see her reaction with Miia & Rachnera. The next chapter is mighty fine interesting.
Guest Redd chapter 5 . 7/4
Ichigo meet Rachnera once more. Ichigo is right when he felt his family will hosting her in the first place. Miia & Rachnera fighting over Ichigo is totally a riot. But the first part is where Isshin comments of Ichigo's door locking up. Priceless!
Guest Redd chapter 4 . 7/4
So this is how Ichigo meet Rachnera, thwarting the illegal deal that cause her to be sold in canon. At Ichigo's reaction to Ms. Smith's question,'' Do you fuck her? Priceless!
Guest Redd chapter 3 . 7/4
It's nice to see Ichigo helping Miia & making her stay comfortable in the Kurosaki residence. Unfortunately for Ichigo, Isshin gonna has found new ways to torment his life even further. At least Yuzu supports Miia's affection for Ichigo. By the way, where's Kon? He should be there & enjoying the new development in Ichigo's life. Anyways next chapter is the introduction of Rachnera right? This is gonna be interesting.
Guest Redd chapter 2 . 7/4
Oh boy, I have the feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg where Ichigo's life gonna go upside down having these monster girls living with him now. And Isshin's reason for volunteering Ichigo for the said program, priceless! Typical Isshin.
Guest Redd chapter 1 . 7/4
As a long-time fan of both Bleach & Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou, this crossover comes as a fantastic surprise & loving it. As all I can say is:welcome to ecchi hell Ichigo, or is that ecchi heaven? Anyways this crossover ROCKS!
Jake Wolf chapter 9 . 6/27
That was awesome, very awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next if you decide to continue it. It's very interesting and I love the way the characters are portrayed. Poor Ichigo though.
Takarakidd 007 chapter 9 . 6/20
An unexpected but fantastic & funny crossover. After years of figthing the forces of evil, Ichigo must now master of being in a monster girl harem. It's definitely hit the mark & makes Ichigo's life exciting. The only complaint is that is where's Kon? He should be there in the Kurosaki household & sharing the fun with Ichigo. Anyways update this incredible crossover of yours, see ya!
DinoZilla chapter 9 . 6/18
I couldn't wait for your next update for this hilarious and awesome crossover of yours. Especially with the appearance of Suu the slime-girl, Meron the mermaid and Lala the dullahan. Oh boy, Lala having a chit-chat with Ichigo would be interesting. Anyways keep up this fantastic work of yours!
Fanboy 316 chapter 9 . 6/17
I wonder what would Rukia think of this if she saw Ichigo with those four hot monster girls. At least it's a nice change for Ichigo after being a substitute Shinigami. I couldn't wait when the other monster girls appear to make Ichigo's life insanely hilarious. Amazing crossover by the way, see ya!