Reviews for Ichigo's Life With Monster Girls
Rongis chapter 1 . 10/20
Patheticly retarded and uncreative just a rip off hahaha good irl.
SharkSoul chapter 9 . 8/9
I really like how this story is developing so far, and having Rachnera join early was a pleasant surprise, and very amusing given Ichigo and Miia's reactions, her interactions with Ichigo's friends, and I'm curious about what she'll say about Orihime. And now that Cerea has entered the scene, I'm curious what everyone else will think of her as well.

However, there is one thing I am worried about, not for the story mind you, you've been doing a fantastic job. I'm just worried about what Isshin will try and teach Suu once you have her join the cast. She repeats and copies everything said and shown to her, and I can see Isshin taking advantage of that because...he's Isshin. Same for Papi, but it probably won't work at all, also love how you kept her nickname as husband, comedy gold right there.

I hope to see the next chapter of this soon, but that'll be all up to you, and I'll wait patiently until that time comes.
The Man chapter 9 . 7/22
I wish you continued this. It is great.
SilentXD7 chapter 9 . 7/19
Great chapter. I hope you continue with the series.
reveress-plegue chapter 9 . 6/28
Oh wow I love this story . The central reminds me of nel lol
Advert of Time chapter 9 . 6/4
I like this. I like this a lot. Ichigo is portrayed as he should be (or well, how I think he should be). I hope you'll continue this story some time soon.

Though may I ask how Ichigo is sixteen years old while in his senior year? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't senior high-schoolers usually around eighteen years old?
His Royal Gothness chapter 9 . 5/23
Dude I hope you continue this!
Charles chapter 2 . 5/19
I have to agree you should keep the story going I have finished chapter 9 and I can't wait for the new one please please please please can you make another chapter and keep the story on for your lovable fans
Evil Reviewer chapter 9 . 4/21
We want more!
GrimmPandaMan chapter 9 . 4/16
FoolJester chapter 9 . 4/15
Please update soon! It's too good!
Rebmul chapter 9 . 4/14
I think it be interesting to see them all end up together its a shame this fic hasn't been updated
Rebmul chapter 6 . 4/14
lmfao I so wish this got updated
foxchick1 chapter 9 . 4/6
I love the fic so much it's hilarious there are barely parts that I can stop laughing.
Ben56 chapter 9 . 4/4
Hello there this is my first review of this story, is very good if you can please continue writing. This are two of my favorite animes and seen is going so good i would like another chapter. Thank you.