Reviews for Knowledge and Belief
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Please please please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I think this storyline is really creative and interesting, I seriously LOVE it. I like a lot the dynamic of the dialogues and the character's interactions. But beyond anything, I must say that reading this made me laught so, so very much! :D I also like how Luffy is so... he is so Luffy, but I still feel he is specially lovable, cute, inocent and helpless, and how Nami is so...so Nami, I mean greedy, but she still looks after all the defenceless people, and how Usopp is so... Usopp, and how he's and compared to a cat, and has a childish behaviour, and how Zoro is so..so Zoro and he wonders if he is a woman or an alcoholic or if his hear is really green... and Sanjiis so... so Sanji...I could go on forever.
aevium chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
AHHH GOD THIS IS GETTING SO GOOOOD

I really love where you're going with this. The rescue mission plot, the fact that we've got Sanji, Zoro and Usopp on this mission (YESSS I love those guys and seeing them as a trio is kinda rare), the looming storm... Ugh, it's gonna be so GOOD I love you.

I love how much detail you're putting into this when it comes to sailing and boats and the feel of a port town/fishing town. You've got a very nice vibe going here. Also, I just adore this idea beyond belief. Somehow they lost their memories but they're still THEM. And the Merry got abandoned, but Usopp just knew he belongs on that ship and needs to take care of it and go where it goes and... ugh, what you've decided to do with Usopp is just perfect. Also the way you're portraying him is just so IC (I would expect nothing less from you). And I guess you suggested that he knows his own name, huh? That'll probably be helpful.

I just can't get over how perfectly the name Jack suits Sanji. Like, it's astoundingly perfect. It sounds like such a sailor's name. And it's HOT, like Sanji. I do wonder, if you had decided to not have Luffy come up with Zojo's hilarious name, what would you have named Zoro?

There were some lines that had me practically howling. I liked Sanji's little tease: "Your favourite number?" and Zoro's just like "NO!" XD Your characterization for Zoro throughout all this - being the main POV character - is really quite incredible. It must be hard to characterize these guys with memory loss, especially ZORO, but you're doing such a fine job of it. I love his attachment to his swords and how you write it. It's those little lines, like that one about how he wasn't even looking at the one he was touching but he knew, he could -feel-, that it was Yubashiri.

It's pretty neat though, how distinctive they all are in their personalities even if they don't have their memories.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FORTHCOMING ZOSAN FOCUS NEXT CHAPTER. I'm really sorry it took me so long to read this and review, but I fucking love this story. It's the most interesting plot I've read in a long time. Keep writing, don't ever feel discouraged about this fic, because it's fantastic! I'll keep waiting with baited breath for the next installment. YOU ROCK!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
YAYYYYYY loved this one too! So I cant wait for all this build up until they FINALLY remember who they are ( I know that must be a long time coming! But im excited) and then things are gonna get reaalllyy fun !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
IIIIII liked it! Its like AU but not... which I LIKE SO YAYYYYY on to the next chapter!
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Ventusio chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Typical Nami to con zoro in doing something like that. There seems to also be some slight LuNa in here, no? I'm glad that we got to know what happened to Sanji and Usopp, Only one crew member left now, I suppose. I can't really say much more about this chapter, but you seem to be setting the stage for more important events so I'll leave it at that. Nice chapter, I'm looking forward to the next. Oh, and there is one Zoko left somewhere in the chapter!
strawberryzoros chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I like this idea a lot! Luffy is just so lovable no matter what. No objections to the ZoSan focus either, that's for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing where this will go :)
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Interesting and mysteries! I look forward to your next update!
Ventusio chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This plot could be really interesting. I don't really mind about the name changes as long as it is part of the plot. You seemed to have kept the characters right even with the amnesia. Will you include Brook and Franky in this fic as well? I really like them.
You've piqued my interest, I'm looking forward to more!
alliasterling chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Duuuude, this is something different! I can't wait to find out what's going on
Lol, with Avra, I was like "...I think that's Robin, but I don't think it's Robin..." back and forth several times '
aevium chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I wouldn't be nervous, I think this is a fantastic idea. Especially if you're going to introduce the ZoSan the way I think you will.

This looks super interesting so far! I like that it takes place after Skypiea while they're still on the Merry. That point in the series gives off a very special feeling, it's kind of indescribable, but I'm always ecstatic to see new fics focusing on it. I can't wait to see where Chopper and Sanji ended up. And Avra must have been Robin, right? xD

I'm glad to see that you're writing, and that this is going to be a multi-chaptered fic! Ahhh I'm excited to see how it plays out! Awesome job, can't wait for the update! :D