Reviews for Goodwitch Apprentice
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 6/20
interesting, can't wait for hum to teach goodwithc
I really hope you can continue this
please continue this
newboy chapter 8 . 5/29
I am curious, will you eventually write more for the ninja who lived story?
pax-draconix chapter 7 . 5/27
I find it strange that he's ready to use ligilimency against the good guys by didn't use it against Cinder or Roman even when he wanted to know what they were doing.
Wandering Airhead chapter 8 . 5/24
Man, this is great. I came upon this story completely by accident, and almost dropped it somewhere through the second chapter. Am I glad I didn't. You've made enormous strides between starting the story, and where it is execution had been severely lacking earlier, but there are no more glaring mistakes in this latest chapter, and the plotting and character building is just great.

I mean you managed to pull of a conversation with Goodwitch Ozpin and Ironwood, and gave each of them a character, and even made it go sour without any sort of bashing wibe that would normally give off. That realisation about Voldemorts mannerisms showing was simply great, unforeshadowed, but great.

I really hope you will get back to the story and write some more. I will be waiting.
Reginleif2004 chapter 8 . 4/16
Hope you get some inspiration for this again at some point, because it's a pretty damn good story so far.
Boarador chapter 2 . 3/18
sorta cute but the mother is in a sorry state
Boarador chapter 1 . 3/18
i wonder were this is going to go
Fenozzel12 chapter 8 . 3/1
Hey mate.
How come you havent uploaded in a while. This is a good fic and ive been waiting for the next chapter for a while.
Awesome story please continue it
ayleid chapter 4 . 2/18
This is funny and great and I can't stop reading.

The only problem I have is with the characterization of the mobsters: all the men are scum while the twins get a pass and a tragic backstory for an excuse because they looked underage and are pretty? While it is not unbelievable it's a bit too typical.
Marshman101 chapter 8 . 2/15
More pls
Parselmaster chapter 8 . 2/15
You know, when I started reading this, I expected it to be a trainwreck that I would just glance through for kicks. I'm surprised by how much I am liking it so far. It has rough patches, but it has a surprising amount of depth and plenty of good humor.

Nikos being excited to be in a gang is hilarious, and you've hooked her well. I was not expecting an offer of Harry teaching Goodwitch, and was in fact thinking it would be vice-versa; it was an unexpected, but interesting twist. I will admit, the way you spun the Roman and Cinder angle is also intriguing, and I would love to see more of them. I almost never see the Twins, and any expansions of them so far fit what little there is to know about the characters rather than twisting them into something else. All of these pieces are excellent to me.
zeps9001 chapter 8 . 1/7
Well it was good while it lasted.