Reviews for Goodwitch Apprentice
ARSLOTHES chapter 6 . 7/18
Looking forward to the next chapter
conan.lagace chapter 6 . 7/17
You should update, this story is awesome. Most of your works are.
kira chapter 6 . 7/17
Man Harry is totally adorable!
I don't know if you'll still continue this... and I'm saddened by it.
I hope you won't drop this very amazing and funny fic.
Riero chapter 6 . 7/15
On the off chance you decide to continue this story (or maybe you're just one of the slower updates, I dunno) just know that I think your writing style is actually pretty good and that you have some 800 or so people including me who would be ecstatic if you updated.

Is my flattery working?

—Riero
AlekTas chapter 6 . 7/9
Brilliant story.
I am really looking forward to it being updated :)
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 6 . 6/20
Heh. I love it, even if it's never coming back.

Thanks for writing as much as you did. :)
lewa282 chapter 6 . 6/18
Great story so far and I heard that your abandoning this story which is very sad because the way each author writes their characters is different. And to the comment you made about others already using concepts that you were going to, all I have to say is that your Harry is younger and has other problems that the other stories do not already making your Harry unique, not to mention the fact that you have the Malachite sisters in your story as main characters. Also I understand an author stopping their story due to lack of ideas, but not because other authors have already used some of the ideas that you were thinking about using (for example look at the Pokemon fanfics, a large amount have many concepts in common). So I encourage you to continue this UNIQUE story regardless of what others say to you.
Garm88 chapter 1 . 6/10
Can I just say how impressed I am that you used both mom and mum for the people that spoke different dialects of English? There are so many writers out there that don't even pay the slightest bit of attention to that distinction and it breaks immersion pretty damn fast.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 6 . 5/16
Well for semblance ideas I have a few right now but I worry that Harry could just use magic for either of them.

1) Weather manipulation (think Storm from X-men)

2) Death Manipulation (By this I mean the potential for complete death manipulation, summoning the dead, killing a person with his touch which could eventually evolve to not needing to touch something, excetra-I chose this because I am always annoyed how little JK went into the Master of Death but and Death manipulation is sort of the symbolic of his future status plus I always feel the MoD should naturally have Death based powers before he becomes MoD)

3) Mental Manipulation (think Xavier from X-men whose telepathy allows him to do a wide range of mental attacks including psychic attacks, mind reading, mind communication, mind control, excetra)

4) Complete elemental manipulation (earth, water, fire, wind and maybe later he can work to combine the elements) or at least wind manipulation

5) Blood manipulation (or whole body manipulation even when it comes to others)

6) Darkness manipulation (maybe along with Light manipulation)

7) Illusions (although that could be considered a mental manipulation subset)

8) Time manipulation (at the beginning it is minor and small spaces, increasing his speed or even freezing things like Piper in Charmed, but as Harry trains he gains more variety)

9) Telekinesis (This is the same ability as Goodwitch but maybe have Harry have the potential to become as deadly as Pheonix from X-Men)

10) Luck/Fate manipulation (While many of my ideas are based off of X-Men this one is more off of a book series called Leven Thumps. If you've never read the series you should look up Leven Thumps on leven thumps wikia)

I would generally suggest looking at Superpower wikia for ideas as it can help
Kilthak chapter 6 . 4/29
I have a question for you. Have you considered giving the Patronus Charm some effect on Grimm? By definition the spell is made of positive emotion, and it's mentioned that Grimm are attracted to negative emotion.

It could be interesting if a patronus could hold back or even injure Grimm, even if just the weaker ones.
I've read a lot of interesting and over the top ideas for Harry's semblance. But I feel people are over thinking the matter, Harry has his magic and Voldie's memories to learn from. There's plenty of room already for over the top ideas. So, I'd recommend going the other way entirely: Make Harry's semblance simple and straight forward.

In this case I'd suggest something to do with flight, since it's clear from the books that flying is "his thing". Having his semblance reflect that would be interesting, and with magic there's always room for the ridiculous.

The second thing about Harry is that he's kind of a sitting duck (at least against hunters/huntresses). Sure, his magic has far more versatility and potential power than almost any weapon in RWBY, but it doesn't help when they can be on top of him before he can cast a spell. Magic should remain the thing that he stands out for, but he should probably pick up some basic Aura Fighting along the way. I'd recommend a simple one handed weapon for him, like a sword or something. It's not his main weapon, it's just there to shore up a clear weakness.

Alternatively, you could have him go shield/wand, instead of two weapons. Shields are relatively rare in the RWBY show, and the concept of using a shield with a wand doesn't crop up much. And shields can still be made offensive. A spiked or bladed shield, or combining a shield with a katar (punching dagger) are just a few examples.

Don't forget that you're still one person short of even team numbers, and that Miltia and Melanie don't have defined Auras yet, either.
aesura.dracoheorte1 chapter 6 . 4/7
This is a good story, i hope it updates again!
orion0905 chapter 6 . 2/28
Fun story, I love rwby so I hope you update.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 6 . 2/24
Please don't give up just because Monty died. We need these good fabrics now more than ever.
DuxTell chapter 6 . 2/20
I really enjoyed this story. So thank you for sharing your creativity. I would love to see what happens next.