Reviews for Goodwitch Apprentice
Atheist god chapter 8 . 9/27
Nice fic
hope to see chapter 9 soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 9/10
I hope that Donna is given the time to explain her actions and what happened. Whom is Ozpin going to place Harry with? The biggest problem I see coming up is them pulling Voldemort out of Harry and he gets into a body that can't fight him to a standstill...then he will be free again.
Great story! Keep it up.
Im a guest chapter 6 . 8/22
Lol, rip where the next hype update
Midgarosormr chapter 8 . 7/27
I hope this isn't dead: it's one of the few well-thought out crosses here.
Please change genre, its misleading i came here looking for humor
Its too ooc for me
Im out
I dont see Harry working for mob even in that situation
He could have found hundreds difrent solutions
apeljohn chapter 8 . 7/12
This continues to impress. I eagerly await the next chapter.

*Very* minor correction: it's spelled "Miltia" not "Militia" - short for Miltiades. That had me confused at one point too.
apeljohn chapter 4 . 7/12
Roman was perfectly in character. Harry, on the other hand, is clearly descending into madness at terminal velocity. I would be more bothered by this if it weren't so incredibly entertaining.
Bunny153539 chapter 8 . 6/11
Re-Read the whole thing even though I should be in bed for tomorrow. Worth it! I can't believe I didn't realize this gem was updating again.
Wordlurker chapter 8 . 5/30
HP/RWBY crossover? Yes please. Looks interesting so far.

And wow, Harry is really popular, isn't he? All that tension, man. It's going to be hilarious to watch. I don't even know which pairing I favor yet. If there will be any, that is.

And you've introduced Penny to the story already? Can't say I expected to see the loveable little android just yet, but I'm not complaining. Here's hoping she's not going to end up cut into pieces again...

Keep up the good work.
Druss the Legend chapter 8 . 5/17
This story is brilliant! It's amazing how every crafted so that they don't overshadow the other. Even though Harry is the main character, his presence does not overwhelm the others. and that's amazing.

I really can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm also stocked by how you kept Cinder still relevant to the plot. And how all the good guys are "good" guys in Harry's book. I'm ready for all the drama that's sure to come along.

Good job on this story. Keep it up.

Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 5/10
oh my god i love made it SO much deeper than many others would have managed.
Yeezus chapter 7 . 5/8
Or maybe to power to resurrect, it would make things more interesting. You also might want to change to rating from K to T. (There are some bad language and lots of violence) Other than that keep your story up!