Reviews for Happy Buildday
DarXe chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
That was great.
darkfinder chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
to bad seem like good start to end there .
The Real JL Rules chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Great little story - hopefully a future buildday pressie from Sarah will be an engagement ring!
Kurna chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Great story. I love it.
mrswoman chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Nice story, my friend. Good to see you back. And I, for one, cannot wait for another part of I, Human. Thank you.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Yeah...I think Derek spending time with Jessie or on his own was definitely a good thing. Otherwise, I can see how the last prank may have massively backfired!

;P

But I loved how your wrapped things up, Red Hope and 4Kennedy! Such beautiful Sarah/Cameron moments in the kitchen and living room, though I was a tiny bit worried when Cameron didn't seemed too thrilled with getting cake smashed in her face...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
My my my...I am glad to see that the Connor Family History isn't all doom and gloom with moments of reading L. Frank Baum. Though I'm sure John and Sarah are glad Derek's off doing his own thing (presumably spending time with Jessie) so their choice to celebrate Cameron's "build day" (though it's what, 18 years in future at this point?) doesn't get crapped on. Though it would be hilarious I'm sure to see Derek get pranked on his birthday...unless it would be after the point he died in Season 2...

Still! This whole story is simply beautiful work! Can't wait for more :D
Lordswift chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
This is a interesting fun story! Cant wait for more
AlidaMoony chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I so want to know what's in the box !
macgamer chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Can't wait for Chapter 3 to see what's in the box, and if Cameron and Sarah take some time to really have a heart to... figuratively, heart.
olischulu chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
"To be continued"
BUT
Complete

?

I like it. Not very funny but nice little story.
Gemini1179 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Love how Cameron essentially passively-aggressively told the gate guard off. Curious as to what's in the box. A ring? Too soon? Lol
TheVampireDiariesFan3254 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
It's really good. Please update soon.
Hallelujah.girrl chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
"You know she's a Connor... and I can tell you've already got ideas." Sure, John, such as a proposal and a wedding dress for Cameron lol! Alright, then, chapter one, here we go ;)
XRaiderV1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013