Reviews for The two foxes of Konoha
animerule64 chapter 8 . 12/4/2019
Add more chapters please
Fictionlover87 chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
This is amazing what about a ItaNaru. I will so be following you I do hope that you updated soon
crb819 chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
i really like it when will the next one be out
Silvermane1 chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
Fantastic update
buterflypuss chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
good chap
SeleneAlice chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
please update this story soon! please
guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
itanaru please
buterflypuss chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
good chaps
snrodreick chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
I vote naru/shika or ita/naru. He should end up with a guy. Sauske should be with hinata or tenten
SunMoonKitsune chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
You have to continue this! It's going to be even more awesome in future chapters though one thing confused me, before it was naruto who got the leaf to stick longer than akemi so why is it now he has the worst chakra control and akemi have the best?
guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
naru/itachi or naru/neji or naru/nagato , sasuke/shikamaru or sasuke/hinata or sasuke/tenten, itachi/naru or itachi/anko or itachi/yugito, kakashi/iruka or kakashi/ayame
Arcami chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I'm all for a side pairing of KakaIru and Maybe Itachi with Hana, Kiba's sister. For Naruto I'm all for either Shikamaru or Kiba, more towards Shikamaru in my opinion. Akemi I think could either go with Neji or Gaara and Sauke I see going with Temari or Sakura. If you're wondering my Temari, its because there voice actors are married to one another and I think it would make some sense.
black moon inu chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
NARUTO AND SHIKAMARU! I'm so happy that you posted again and can't wait to see what happens. Oh and how about sasuke with Karen. But for sure NARUTO and SHIKAMARU!
Sleuthe chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Great story. I would like to see Kiba/Naru, Ino/Sasu, and Kaka/Ita. As I believethose would be good pairings. Can't wait for next chapter. Please update soon.
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 11/5/2014