Reviews for Unova: The Next Stop
Dan chapter 4 . 4/20
I love team rocket
Dan chapter 3 . 4/20
I love the pokemon choices and how they all appear especially Charizard, Sceptile and Gible's evolution into ga bite also could you bring Infernape
Dan chapter 2 . 4/20
Cool
Dan chapter 1 . 4/20
Your unova is interesting I dislike iris, cilan and especially trip
SmokeysJoe chapter 8 . 2/19
Aw, really? That's it? There's been nothing from this story for forever! Someone update soon!
Wade98 chapter 3 . 2/3
Its funny how Ash's pokemon are so much smarter than him. I mean really, Ash doesn't realize he likes Georgia but ALL his pokemon do I bet.
Wade98 chapter 1 . 2/3
I like this story. I never understood why Iris and Ash traveled together. I mean all the other girls he traveled with were nice but Iris? Not exactly.
RagingSceptile chapter 6 . 1/27
IS ANYONE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS?!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Pikachu I'm really really sorry but ash's strongest pokemon is charizard sorry while I will admit you are a extremely strong pikachu you can't mega evolve like sceptile and charizard can and plus when mega evolved either way charizard has a complete advantage over sceptile and you. charizard y fire/flying type and charizard x fire/dragon type im sorry to you also sceptile but it's true have the author look up maxed out stats level 100 mega evolved charizard both ways.
Red chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Even as a critic,I have to say,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÔÖÒÓŒØŌOÕOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!¡!¡ !$$
TheLazerRaven chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
NOOOOOO i was enjoying it so much :'(
oh well ill just read your OTHER stories :D

come back to this soon! its one of the best Unova re-written stories ive read since you dont have Ash too over-powered or bring back literally EVERY SINGLE TRAVELING COMPANION ASH HAS EVER HAD and stuck with a few fan-fiction favorites (ie Charizard, Sceptile etc.)
lordzoabar chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
So very few Ash/Georgia fics exist, it's really rather sad... Ever since Black and White 001, I have... Strongly disliked... Iris. Very negative, and makes Gen 1 Ash look truly professional in comparison. Anime-Georgia, I could see being a MUCH better match, personality wise, for Unova-Ash, as they are both headstrong and stubborn, yet he still has some maturity (relatively speaking at least), and I could see them TRULLY pushing each other as trainers to become stronger.

That said, I like how here, Georgia isn't automatically the cocky, arrogant/confidant person that she is when we first meet her in the anime, and instead get to see a side that (I at least) still find fairly believable (had ash indeed met her sooner on in his journey).

Hope you pick the story back up; I'm currently on my 2nd read of it and I truly love this whole direction. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Ashchu fic please
cybresamurai chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
"You might as well join team plasma!"
You might as well write Naruto fics with all the bashing your doing
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 10/31/2013

I'm just glad Ash caught Galvantula, not only is it a Pokemon I love but Ash rarely gets other electric types. Please let him still catch Roggenrola & Krokorok.

Also Ash should get a Rufflet/Braviary, Georgia a Ducklett/Swanna, Jessie a Vullaby/Mandibuzz, and James a Pidove/Unfezant (or Georgia can catch the Vullaby/Mandibuzz and Jessie the Ducklett/Swanna).

Ash should get a female Zorua & Deino, Jessie a Purrloin (the Meowth would have a crush on) & Gothita, James a Solosis & Larvesta, and Georgia a Heatmor & Klink.