Reviews for Unova: The Next Stop
Put mega evaluation in here
Raevenia10152003 chapter 5 . 6/5
Can I submit my Oc? I hope you'll add her to your story..

Name: Diamond Arwen Mieder
Region: Kalos
Looks: Short nape long Silver hair, blue eyes, pale skin, wears baggy clothing and a big black jacket.
Personality: Easily mistaken for a boy, quiet, calm, strategic, loves her pokemon and also likes tea and reading. She hates evil organizations with a passion.
Pokemon: Greninja, Liligant, Cottonee, Talonflame, Leavanny, and her starter, a Shiny Eevee.

Should I send you the moves too? I was hoping Dia would meet up with Ash and be like an older sister to him, giving advices, but never battling him, only the bad guys..She also, believe it or not, has a major stage fright. Yes, I should give you the moves..

Greninja/Chi: Water Shuriken, Shadow Sneak, Substitute, Water Pulse, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Scary face, Protect, Safeguard, Low Kick, High Jump kick, jump kick, Ice punch, Thunder punch, Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Double Team.

Liligant/Elle: Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Focus Punch, Vine Whip, Sleep Talk, Substitue, Quick Attack, Energy Ball, Sunny Day, Solar beam, Leaf Tornado, Leaf blade, Protect, Bounce, Aerial Ace, Double Team.

Cottonee/Cotton: Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Protect, Energy ball, Vine whip, Substitute, Tackle, Sleep Powder, Solar beam, Double Team.

TalonFlame: Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Peck, Steel Wing, Fly, Whirlwind, Flame charge, Double Team.

Leavanny/Leaf: X-scissor, Bug Bite, Double Kick, Focus Punch, Scary Face, Leer, Bug buzz, Double Team, Protect, Fury Cutter.

Eevee/Silver: Shadow Ball, Dig, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team, Substitute, Iron Tail, Bounce, Swift, Helping Hand, Fake Tears, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder fang, Protect.

...Yes, I know, seems overpowered a bit. But Dia has a four year head start from Ash, well, except for Silver, who was with her since she was three..and maybe Chi aswell, who has been with her since the start of her journey...and Diamond knows Martial Arts, Mixed, and Taekwandoe..(sp?) All of her pokemon is over protective, too. Again, I hope you add her. *bows*
RFerguson21 chapter 1 . 2/18
It's freaking awesome!
Adoption chapter 2 . 1/16
I know this is already adopted, but would you let me continue this story on Quotev under the name 'Alias'? This story has so much potential to continue, and I was hoping I could bring it over.

Yes or no, or maybe so, I'll be glad you read this comment. Thanks!

~Alias
Dan chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
I love team rocket
Dan chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
I love the pokemon choices and how they all appear especially Charizard, Sceptile and Gible's evolution into ga bite also could you bring Infernape
Dan chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Cool
Dan chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Your unova is interesting I dislike iris, cilan and especially trip
SmokeysJoe chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Aw, really? That's it? There's been nothing from this story for forever! Someone update soon!
Wade98 chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Its funny how Ash's pokemon are so much smarter than him. I mean really, Ash doesn't realize he likes Georgia but ALL his pokemon do I bet.
Wade98 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I like this story. I never understood why Iris and Ash traveled together. I mean all the other girls he traveled with were nice but Iris? Not exactly.
RagingSceptile chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
IS ANYONE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS?!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Pikachu I'm really really sorry but ash's strongest pokemon is charizard sorry while I will admit you are a extremely strong pikachu you can't mega evolve like sceptile and charizard can and plus when mega evolved either way charizard has a complete advantage over sceptile and you. charizard y fire/flying type and charizard x fire/dragon type im sorry to you also sceptile but it's true have the author look up maxed out stats level 100 mega evolved charizard both ways.
Red chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Even as a critic,I have to say,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÔÖÒÓŒØŌOÕOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!¡!¡ !$$
TheLazerRaven chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
NOOOOOO i was enjoying it so much :'(
oh well ill just read your OTHER stories :D

come back to this soon! its one of the best Unova re-written stories ive read since you dont have Ash too over-powered or bring back literally EVERY SINGLE TRAVELING COMPANION ASH HAS EVER HAD and stuck with a few fan-fiction favorites (ie Charizard, Sceptile etc.)