Reviews for Kamaitachi
BlackRabbitpyon chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Please update soon! I think I see the beginnings of a wonderful story. Here, have a cookie 3
Rylolli chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Oh,this is getting interesting alright! *kinda in a hurry so leaves a short review* I love arcs and I am totally looking forward to next coming chapters. Gin-san is lovely in his character and love the idea that the Kamaitachi is strong! See you arooound!
chizuru-ka chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
now, i know why the title of this story is 'kamaitachi' :) this chapter more sad than i expected, but i like this too. i can't wait for the next chapter, fu-fu-fu.. Ganbatte! (o)
Rylolli chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Hey there! :D M-My reviews make you happy? I'm happy my crappy reviews actually was help to you :)

Alright, I love the name Kamaitachi, first I was kinda confused what for was the name, but it was awesome when the reason was revealed. And eh, I love her interaction between Gintoki; they get along really good. Takasugi's dark mind appearing in the story was interesting and Katsura's usual pestering about Samurai-way :D Hrm, I wished you had worked on a bit more with Shouyo's head-scene. Like more emotions than fury and anger.. I recall Kamaitachi feeling remorse, but I wish there was more than to that. In the manga there didn't even say anything, just stood there and no one knowing what was going through their minds.

And yeah, Kamaitachi. I really like that she's willing to take the responsibility that's heavy like protecting her comrades, which made her more similar to Gintoki than Katsura who did it for his land sake. I think that Takasugi was seeking for revenge more than protecting, and I liked the way you showed that :) But Gintoki actually had a real reason for he had promised to Shouyo-sensei, but then Kamaitachi made me feel like she's kinda naive..? Because she just wanted blindly protect her comrades, without questioning anything.. or so I think. And I wish there is going to be more for Kamaitachi now that she left the war. Like Gintoki who has this 'silver soul' and Takasugi who's gone nuts and Katsura.. do I have to even tell you? It seems like they all have noticeable scars, for losing their Sensei was devastating for his students.

Anyways, loved this chapter, gave me inspiration to write more :D See you next update. (love it when you update fast) Byeee *waves*
chizuru-ka chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Cool! I joined joui! XD. Good story and i like it, always ganbatte!
Rylolli chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
*shakes head* Nope, you didn't disappoint me at all. I am more eager to read this, since there's Joui-theme and Shouyou-sensei. Gosh, I just love Shouyou-sensei :D And I'm happy for his appearance! A little note; Shouyo's students weren't all men. You see when Gintoki first entered the class room and the students turned to look at him, there were couple of girls chatting there. Yeah, I was like 'wut', but wells it gave me the inspiration to write a story too :) Anyways, I really loved this chapter and the way you can put emotions in your wrting. I am waiting for your next update!
AVGsU00 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Wow! I love this so far! I hope you keep up with it! And the pace is just right too. Not too slow nor too fast.

I'm so excited to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
ohh I like it
update soon please
Rylolli chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Heyah there! I really liked your start!

The way the reader (me ) knew things about Gintoki a normal passer wouldn't know. Ugh, this was really emotional for me and I am looking forward to see what will happen next. There is going to be a next chapter rye?