Reviews for Satisfaction
mamika chapter 2 . 5/18
wow.
just wow. I don't usually like graphic lemon, but this... this was just awesome! it wasn't just mindless smut but there were emotions and everything that made me bite my knuckles to silence the awws that crept out.
this was just holy awesome. legendary.
thank you for writing this, I certainly liked it a lot
mamika chapter 1 . 5/18
that was really good chapter. the tension made me grin and bite my lip as I read it and seeing into Roy's head was priceless and brought more texture into the story.
I really liked this one :D
and labels indeed are unnecessary. everyone can be what they want and not box themselves into categories that mean nothing in the end
luluhrh chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
fuck. i mean, FUCK. Roy is. . . fuck. and Ed. . . Ed being all strong and dominant and fucking. . . fuck.

i think you broke me. . . fuck.

yeah.

THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND FUCK- shit. fuck. GYARRH! you really did break me. . .

it was fantastic and hot and all that jazz.
Karasuya chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
There have been very few top!ed fics that I've even read, and honestly this is the BEST! I love seeing Roy being the one to come undone! It was fucking hot! And it was really entertaining to see Roy being so nervous! Great fic!
batsbloodsoup chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Dude, I have waited SO long for a story where Ed is fucking Roy! You do not know how happy I am right now! This was perfect and... OH! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Cool :)
Avianahelena chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I unconditionally approve of throwing romance into PWP. I also strongly approve of Ed topping Roy. So basically, I love all of this... especially with my sneaking suspicion that Ed was secretly trying to scare Roy off the whole time just so he wouldn't wind up breaking Ed's poor prickly little heart. Hugs for you! And cookies! I hope you log onto this profile at some point and find them.
sassyfiestycrazychic chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Ohmygosh like I can't even think right now. Ed just topped. ;)
Shadow in Midnight chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Omfg, ROY IS UKE?! IMPOSSIBLE! Can't get that outta my mind! And Ed's damn sweet here :3 Try making Roy more...'romantic' here, I think it'll bring the point across better if he was more romantic here. Ed was so cute too :3
That-Other-One chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
We're going to go do something about this nosebleed before we pass out but in the mean time, HOLY FUCK! ...Sooo hot.
ice-liger chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
It was a verry good two shot. The lemon was moderately detailed. All in all a good story.
Helpless tragedy chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I usually don't go for Roy being a bottom but the way you write it is amazing and believable. I lovedddd it 3 I now see Roy as a bottom. I mean I've written him as one before but you did it beautifully :3 good work!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
OH MY GOD! Why did I not read this sooner? Bottom!Roy *Passes out from major nosebleed*

Man I freaking love you... I mean... (I was thinking this would be AWESOME if it were Bottom!Roy and boom here it is... I freaking love you!)

That comment you had about being a review whore had me laughing! Welcome to whore-dome... Hmm, should we be proud of that?

;) YAJF
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Well, I'm not sure about throwing you a review, but I'll sure as hell throw you a fave. That was brilliant. \(3)/
AnimeL.O.V.E.R.YA chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
OMG that was freaking hot as hell. Just...wow. Amazing story. But ya..just..whew that was hot. I don't know if I can take it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »