Reviews for Selective Saving
DeterMine chapter 1 . 9/5
This was hilarious! I love it!
trinity.hunter.7106 chapter 1 . 1/25
This is actually really good and I wuv the couple! PhantomNight that's me I wanted to call myself that but someone beat me to it also I am making a story on watt pad it called Phantoms Awesome Adventures I know I suck at making title names. :3
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Lmao oh my gosh! So hilarious at the end! xD when Splendid flipped him off and Fliqpy using his knife to crawl towards him XD that whole scene was the funniest thing ever!
Cut pizza chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Bless you, that was perfect. :-)
Miki Usagi chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Love what you've done here! Found it funny that Splendid will have to face Fliqpy's wrath tho. Could you make a second chapter? XD Hope to see more of your stories soon! :D
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Haha how is he going to get up
StarKingdom99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ahhh love the greedy splend
AmIObsessed chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
At first I had no idea who wrote this xD I thought it was a new Flaky harem friend and halfway I was literally thinking, "Oh my God! They stole Crystal's style of writing!" But then I scrolled back up and saw it was you xP The part that really made me laugh was Flippy thinking if Splendid as him or not XDDD I will admit that I broke down eight there! Oh Splendid . . you wonderful, sad excuse of a superhero . . But, every hero needs a kiss! ;3 Crippled Fliqpy - never thought I'd live to see the day XD I will make an exception to this oneshot only!
htffan951 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I think you did a pretty good job on this story and I am quite glad that you made this. Yes it would of been nice to see a chapter in a story, but this is still pretty good. I loved it from beginning to end.
BoonyTheWolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'd rather see Splendid die.