Reviews for Muffliato
ShinythiefXblast chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
OMFG, I don't know how I missed this story in the first place since I'm addicted to Snarry, but that has to be the hottest sex scene I have ever seen including on . You didn't even have penetration involved and I had to fan myself. KUDOS! Please write another steamfest!
LoonyLovelyLuna chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Have I told you how much I love you? I have? OMG GOOBS! This is a beautiful story and I can't believe I didn't read it before!
odogoddess chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Nicely done. Snarling, confused & severely conflicted Severus is priceless. Minerva was awesome.
YamatosSenpai chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
The first paragraph was absolutely perfect. The most perfect piece of writing ever.
I am not a Snarry shipper. I am a huge Harry Potter book series fan but I don't read the fan fiction. That being said, I would read anything you wrote, my fandom or not, because you are so fluid and intimate.
Brava! Brava! Bellisima!
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Gah. Loved it. Thank you.

xoxox
Wolf
Emmalia and Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!
iKoffeeholic chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
words can't describe...beautiful
SerenFach chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was completely wonderful xx
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
My god that was great! I should have read that the moment I got the alert for it. That was the best incharacter fix I have read by far! That satisfied everything; EVERYTHING! I bow to you! *Drops to knees with head to the floor*. Brilliant, utterly and amazingly brilliant! :D (Now if you excuse me I think I need a cold one :P )
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww, a very sweet story...so intense and conflicting, but so ultimately wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration!
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Do you have any idea how many times I'm going to re-read this? A lot. Still hot as hell. You make my days Tsu, you really do
GlassDoll chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I loved your story! Please make a follow up story pweeeeeease (: haha.
But really it was really great i loved the use of the time jump in severus' memories it added alot, i cant wait to read what you upload next (:
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I really love this one shot! Minerva come to save Snarry XD and Snape havd a dark side :D awesomeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aaarrr...this so sweet !

The Crimson Mage.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story had me weak at the knees. I am in love with this story.
I absolutely love how it flowed so freely, but yet elegant in the same sense.
The story line was brilliant.
How you portrayed Snape's character, and kept it in line, was magnificent! The slap and kiss in the same breath at the staff meeting was marvelous. I was not expecting that all!
And the fact that Minerva was guiding Harry with his emotions and feelings towards Severus was very well thought out.

Overall, this story has made my day, possibly my week.

Thank you for this wonderful story! :) :D