Reviews for Muffliato
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/4
Minerva! Poor, poor kitty. Although, maybe not so poor.. Curiosity really just got the better of her. XD

I love how Harry and Severus worked. I've always thought they'd go painfully slow then explosively fast in their relationship. XD
ShinythiefXblast chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
OMFG, I don't know how I missed this story in the first place since I'm addicted to Snarry, but that has to be the hottest sex scene I have ever seen including on . You didn't even have penetration involved and I had to fan myself. KUDOS! Please write another steamfest!
LoonyLovelyLuna chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Have I told you how much I love you? I have? OMG GOOBS! This is a beautiful story and I can't believe I didn't read it before!
odogoddess chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Nicely done. Snarling, confused & severely conflicted Severus is priceless. Minerva was awesome.
YamatosSenpai chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
The first paragraph was absolutely perfect. The most perfect piece of writing ever.
I am not a Snarry shipper. I am a huge Harry Potter book series fan but I don't read the fan fiction. That being said, I would read anything you wrote, my fandom or not, because you are so fluid and intimate.
Brava! Brava! Bellisima!
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Gah. Loved it. Thank you.

xoxox
Wolf
Emmalia and Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!
iKoffeeholic chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
words can't describe...beautiful
SerenFach chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was completely wonderful xx
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
My god that was great! I should have read that the moment I got the alert for it. That was the best incharacter fix I have read by far! That satisfied everything; EVERYTHING! I bow to you! *Drops to knees with head to the floor*. Brilliant, utterly and amazingly brilliant! :D (Now if you excuse me I think I need a cold one :P )
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww, a very sweet story...so intense and conflicting, but so ultimately wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration!
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Do you have any idea how many times I'm going to re-read this? A lot. Still hot as hell. You make my days Tsu, you really do
GlassDoll chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I loved your story! Please make a follow up story pweeeeeease (: haha.
But really it was really great i loved the use of the time jump in severus' memories it added alot, i cant wait to read what you upload next (:
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I really love this one shot! Minerva come to save Snarry XD and Snape havd a dark side :D awesomeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013