Reviews for Adventures In A Deserted Library
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/15
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Sweet Merlin and all the holy forces, that was the hottest thing I have read in a while. I love the realistic "breaking character" where they checked with each other to see if they were liking it; I have this soft spot for realism in those moments. Makes it feel real and makes it that much sexier. Hot hot hot! Give me some of that Sev in a library!
Grania chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
A highly entertaining read. You did a great job on this one. I wouldn't say no to another. :)
thatperfectsomeone chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
love reading about them being married
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Naughty naughty ;)
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
fun to read lucky girl
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well, they do say it's the bookworms with the wildest fantasies.
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love it. You do smut so well!
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh, yes! This one is quite hot! Love it!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Hi there! I know it was a gift for your friend and I hope it was successful in cheering her up. But, I must say, my day was not a great one and getting to read this tonight sure cheered me up. :-) Thank you for a lovely interlude! HG4eva
Bari Sax Player chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That was great!
worrywart chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Can I say I nearly creamed my knickers when I read she had 'his chain' around her waist. Oh, just delicious! I wholeheartedly agree with another reviewer who said a sequel was needed, but how about a prequel? I want to know all about the chain. I am simply delighted this story was for me! SQUEE!
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Thank you to Worryart who prompted this lemonade! Maybe a second chapter could definitely cheer her up? You said greedy? Of course!
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aaw... Shameless smut. ;o)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 8/15/2013