Reviews for A New Beginning
Forward Observer chapter 1 . 7/5
Asking Nicely... :)
dagadget chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Awesome a sequel would be very welcome indeed.
Team503 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
A fascinating premise! I'd love to see it developed more!
DanielRMaxwell chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
this establishes a unique AU for both universes if you every do a fanfic along this story it should be a good read.
jj chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
more please this just getting good
eilidhdawn chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Sequel , series , anything pretty please
orionastro chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
this Deserves a sequel, to see the fleets that earth will build and Space Stations , develop shields ,and energy weapons .
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
very good work
jag389 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You can't stop here. Well done.
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I would have still let the ship hit.
Gaby chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
THis is Great,keep going.
WHCnelson chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Indeed... Very Interesting
guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
In response to a couple of other reviews

1. readerofgoodfanfiction has started a story that supposes the Asgard are gifted protoculture by the Pioneer fleet. It's a good read.
2. The back story of Robotech is pretty complex, even moreso than Star Wars. One of the reasons the Masters may have (this is conjecture) not considered the Invid a threat, is because they were not aware of Dolza's committment of the entire Zentraedi race to annihilate the inihabitants of Earth, which followed on his desire to double cross the Masters and assume power. That, coupled with (as someone said) the depletion of protoculture within the Tirolian Empire, left them ripe.
3. I don't think this story needed all this background.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
please continue the story please please please. it would be interesting to see where you could take it. Im thinking that someone with a telescope in their backyard sees it orbiting the moon causing the ships existence to go public followed by a coalition or series of different coalitions racing to see who will get there first. it give a good chance for the news about aliens existing to go public and they can telll the other nations involved about the stargate in secret leading them to build a series of hidden labs to hid their tech progress from anyone watching (the system lord for example)
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was fun. Also it's complete - as much as I enjoy epic length stories, there's something to be said for reaching an ending, even if it's in a story as short as this one. Though if you'd like to write a sequel I'm sure I'd like to read it.

Thanks for writing, and sharing it with us.