Reviews for A New Beginning
Exess chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
cool story concept
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
It has been ages since I followed Robotech and I have forgotten most of it, but even the bits I recall point to some very interesting possibilities once the earthers start experimenting. A very fun idea, and I hope your muse does cooperate with a sequel.
FranticHamster chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
glad to see you may continue this some day it has a lot of promise and I love robotech crossovers.
CAG7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
yeah. I think a sequel will be good idea. I think that Edwards should show up in the next story, or some of the other characters from Robotech (Forkker, Global, Lisa's father Admiral Hayes, Dr. Lang). Edwards and Kinsey as well as any NID agents would get along well together they are after all slimy pieces of pond scum spooks.
Marty F chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
almost sad it's a one shot
Norseman4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
!? Oneshot? Dayum

In other words, I liked the intro (this chapter) and would like a story to go along with it.
Drednaught chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
this deserves a full fic or a sequel .
anu chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really like many of your stories but, please finish them
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is an interesting little story. I like the set up at least. It's intrigueing and not nearly enough Robotech/Macross crossovers are written.

Too bad it won't ever get the attached aircraft carriers this way though.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Well this would unique to see what Stargate Earth can do with the SDF-1 and Robotechology.
Gyre chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
So O'Neill gets his big honking space gun. Things will be very, very interesting.
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Good one-shot. But I was expecting a large human war fleet to pop out and say "WTF! WHAT YEAR IS THIS! AND YOU DON"T KNOW WHO WE ARE!?". Kind of hard to modify a giant ship in space and maybe try to land it on Earth. Unless I confused, there's a bunch of 50 foot dead bodies on that ship. I guess the bodies can be removed if they are frozen and there's no artificial gravity. Otherwise...chainsaws!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Excellent premise! I would very much like to see a sequel to this, it would be great! Keep up the good work!
thunder18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Great chapter Update soon
kapuis chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Good one shot.
I like the fact that the Tori must give up the Stargate for the negociation with the Goa'uld.
I look forward to read the continuation of your other story especially Starget: New Frontier
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »