Reviews for A New Beginning
Inoeth chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
GAH AJW, As always, you have a great little story that I wish would be 400K words rather than 4k. The fact that such a ship would be entirely visible to everyone on Earth would force some sort of disclosure and would set off some very interesting politics and the most amazing space race in Earth's history after the race to the moon in the 60s. I'd love to see a picture of what this ship looks like. The followup story as Earth builds up over the coming decades- and a long as they get a good couple of decades to build up the space infrastructure and research all the advanced tech, war Mk2 with the Gao'uld could begin - and that's entirely discounting the robotech stuff, of which i know almost nothing about.
Syphon01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Nice story.

A pity it will be a once off.

Is the ship visible from the earth/
If so there will be panic as religions have to quickly adjust there stance of extraterrestal life.

A sequel would be nice just to find out what the earth does with a robotech battle fortress.

Is it too soon to ask for more. :)
On closing I always enjoy your stories.

david
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
earths in for a real shake up! because there is no way the governments can hide something that big orbiting the moon.
TankerMDK chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
this is good. I would really enjoy an update to this one-shot. perhaps in the form of an episodic story, In the sense that each "chapter" is more an update of events and less the focus of individual character developments. written like this one-shot and skipping over time through each update. That way you can still capture the essence of the story you want to write, while still limiting it to about 12-24 chapters.
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Damn, I was starting to think people forgot about Robotech, I'm glad I was wrong, please make a sequel, I really miss Robotech crossovers.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Interesting. But I have a nitpick: I remember the Robotech Masters DISMISSING the very idea the Invid were a danger until near the end of their campaign against Earth and believing their most probable opponents would be the mysterious Disciples of Zor.
Whatever happened in Robotech's backstory, the Invid had suffered such losses they were a non-issue until the scarcity of protoculture crippled the Robotech Masters' power, while the Disciples of Zor, whoever they are, were considered a believable threat.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
very well done, I for one hope to see this expanded.
fred4533 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
J'espère que vous écrirez une suite à cette histoire. Car je penses qu'elle a un grand potentiel mais j'espère que si vous continuez elle subira pas le même sort que les autres crossover Macross/Robotech, c'est à dire abandonner malgrés leurs indéniable qualités.
valltcon chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great idea although it would have deen better if you had followed the original SDF Macross in-sted of the Robotech redub.

you can whatch the original here:
anime/super-dimensional-fortress-macross
sh777 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That could definitely change things. Would be curious to see how it continues.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
An absolutely FANTASTIC Story-beginning!
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
WRITE A SEQUEL! WRITE A SEQUEL! WRITE A SEQUEL!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Good one-shot.
Hope you write a sequel for this.
Question, if the Asgard know of Tirolians, why don't they try and get the Flower? If I remember correctly, that flower is the main component that allows the cloning process of the Zentraide to be stable. They could use the flower to correct their own cloning problems.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3