Reviews for My Lady's Dragon
skeptic7 chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
This was wonderful. Its like Pride and Prejudice meets the dragons. I especially love Florenzia. On the deceased characters, Rose and Lil's parents must have been very admirable and generous. I did like the reading of the will with Rose exclaiming at all that money, I wonder how much the ship brought in prize money.
LunaStorm chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
This is very lovely! Well done, you.
Paul chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
I loved this story! You are a talented writer and I enjoyed this story all the way through. I'm so glad you continued writing this story and did such a wonderful job of ending it. I thought the epilogue was an especially nice touch that reminded my of how some of Naomi Novik's books ended. Thank you so much for sharing this story with me.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Okay, since no one's reviewed here so far (not unusual, this fandom has a hard time getting reviewers) I decided I'd be the first here. In my opinion, here's what you're doing right:

1) Characters: Your OCs are well done, especially Florenzia. Their attitudes are pretty spot-on for their positions in society for the most part.

2) Voice: You've got the speech of the era down pretty well, something not many authors can do well in this fandom. The story Accipiter, another Temeraire fig under-reviewed, also does an excellent job.

What I think needs work:

1) Plot: There's a definite lack of a central plot line here. You've done a good job of introducing Flossie and the sisters, but nothing exciting or plot-worthy has really happened to anyone yet. Four chapters in we should be seeing something develop.

2) The decided lack of canon characters. Where are they? I want to know what they're up to.

Please keep up the good work. This story is still very much sac able if you start changing things NOW. I'd rather not quit reading it.

Gotta go, got to work. :)