Reviews for 18 Miles Out
BloodOfMyLove chapter 39 . 2/10
This has been brilliant! I love their dynamic, but honestly I’m getting nervous lol I’m only on ch 39 and things are going good between them. I’m afraid it’s the calm before the storm haha
Elsass-Lothringen chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved this fanfiction so much! Thank you for writing it!
pnwer chapter 72 . 12/11/2017
Just discovered this story! Well done!
Blumenkasten chapter 28 . 11/21/2017
so beautiful...
Blueskies chapter 57 . 10/26/2017
Hi! I've read this story before and am just rereading it now because I had a craving for Deth hehe Anyways, noticed your A/N - I know exactly what you're talking about. It's how I judge stories as well. The best ones are the stories that give me warm butterfly feelings in my stomach. I've felt it so many times reading your story. I love how you've portrayed Daryl and his emotional developments, especially the parts when Daryl and Beth were in the cabin, really touched me. You're a really great author! Thanks for sharing your story!
abbysbazil chapter 72 . 10/18/2017
Awesome story. I was so upset with where they went but whatever. Thats why fanfiction exists, am i right? Thanks for the great tale. It really satisfied my week. I hope all works out for you and yours. Thanks.
eniloracybur chapter 72 . 9/29/2017
I cannot even explain how GOOD this was. I feel like you nailed Bethyl the way I see them- the interactions, the dialogue, the underlying feelings. so good. so so so good.
Boomerbaby13 chapter 72 . 5/27/2017
This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. Not even just walking dead but in general. It was so thought out and well written. I've already been on your page looking for more. I love how you write Beth and Daryl. Please write more! I've already read damaged hero and need more!
ColeShor chapter 37 . 4/23/2017
Daryl breathing the smoke into her during a kiss is totally hot. And a move I would have loved to have seen on the show. I'm not a smoker but an ex-boyfriend did that once and it was HOT. Glad you put it in
kckatiebug548 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
hi there
this isnt a review but a request. This is going to be my third time restarting this beautiful (and pretty much perfect) story(first time i got busy with life, second time was when the episode, Coda was released and i had to take a massive break from everything twd...) But now I am on a mission to read this wonderful fanfiction from start to finish. And so I was wondering if there was ever any music you had thought of or come across that went along with this story that you would be willing to share as I begin this journey again (they say third times the charm lol). I would be absolutely delighted and grateful to get to listen to the same songs (if any) that helped you write this (what i believe) super realistic fanfiction for bethyl. Huge thank you as well as it has been something that has helped me cope after the coda episode!
- Katie
(ps i had made a little playlist on 8tracks called we will keep each other safe that i thought related to the relationship between Daryl and Beth in 18 miles out. Feel free to check it out as your fanfiction was what inspired me to create it! Again, massive thank you and keep writing! :)
Str1der2015 chapter 72 . 4/13/2017
Just re read this... So amazi g!
midnightjen chapter 19 . 3/27/2017
I'm reading this for about the millionth time and my Daryl feels are too much. I'd forgotten how much Daryl could hurt in the early seasons pre-losing Beth. It always hits me especially hard here when Beth doesn't know why the words she says are having such an impact but we see how the digs she makes remind him of the bad times with Merle.

Damn, I love this one so much!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 72 . 3/14/2017
*sigh* I just. I just, love it soo much. And the whole saying the opposite thing that they do . I've never been one to enjoy longer fics, but this one is just, SO perfect. I'm probably going to have to turn around and just reread the damn thing about twenty times. I'm elated with the way it ended (barring Glenn of course but I get your decision there) and I can't wait to read the other two stories you've done for them!
ps
thanks so much for responding, really nice of you :)
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 44 . 3/11/2017
So being late to the as always I just got into TWD and am already on S6 but I stalled out b/c I just couldn't get this pair out of my head. I have since been running through all the fanfiction on this site oldest to newest and I wasn't going to leave a review b/c I figured you might have moved on long ago from this ship, however, I happened to see you recently updated a story I have yet to read (and am already super excited about) and decided I'd better offer my praise with the thousands of others. I cannot tell you how wonderful your stories are, your voice for all the people stays so in character and I cannot get over how witty and beautiful the dialogue is. Not to mention all the romantic scenes that have me over dramatically clutching my stupid pounding heart each time. You're a wonderful writer and I can't wait to finish this, and all the other Bethyl stories you've done, hell I might even look at the other fandoms too. Sorry for the long post but I'm just loving this story so incredibly much, thanks for giving these characters the chance they deserved.
shalna66 chapter 50 . 2/7/2017
Your decision to not include those prison guys was good. And your excuse cracked me up!
2,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »