Reviews for 18 Miles Out
Boomerbaby13 chapter 72 . 15h
This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. Not even just walking dead but in general. It was so thought out and well written. I've already been on your page looking for more. I love how you write Beth and Daryl. Please write more! I've already read damaged hero and need more!
ColeShor chapter 37 . 4/23
Daryl breathing the smoke into her during a kiss is totally hot. And a move I would have loved to have seen on the show. I'm not a smoker but an ex-boyfriend did that once and it was HOT. Glad you put it in
kckatiebug548 chapter 1 . 4/17
hi there
this isnt a review but a request. This is going to be my third time restarting this beautiful (and pretty much perfect) story(first time i got busy with life, second time was when the episode, Coda was released and i had to take a massive break from everything twd...) But now I am on a mission to read this wonderful fanfiction from start to finish. And so I was wondering if there was ever any music you had thought of or come across that went along with this story that you would be willing to share as I begin this journey again (they say third times the charm lol). I would be absolutely delighted and grateful to get to listen to the same songs (if any) that helped you write this (what i believe) super realistic fanfiction for bethyl. Huge thank you as well as it has been something that has helped me cope after the coda episode!
- Katie
(ps i had made a little playlist on 8tracks called we will keep each other safe that i thought related to the relationship between Daryl and Beth in 18 miles out. Feel free to check it out as your fanfiction was what inspired me to create it! Again, massive thank you and keep writing! :)
Str1der2015 chapter 72 . 4/13
Just re read this... So amazi g!
midnightjen chapter 19 . 3/27
I'm reading this for about the millionth time and my Daryl feels are too much. I'd forgotten how much Daryl could hurt in the early seasons pre-losing Beth. It always hits me especially hard here when Beth doesn't know why the words she says are having such an impact but we see how the digs she makes remind him of the bad times with Merle.

Damn, I love this one so much!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 72 . 3/14
*sigh* I just. I just, love it soo much. And the whole saying the opposite thing that they do . I've never been one to enjoy longer fics, but this one is just, SO perfect. I'm probably going to have to turn around and just reread the damn thing about twenty times. I'm elated with the way it ended (barring Glenn of course but I get your decision there) and I can't wait to read the other two stories you've done for them!
ps
thanks so much for responding, really nice of you :)
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 44 . 3/11
So being late to the as always I just got into TWD and am already on S6 but I stalled out b/c I just couldn't get this pair out of my head. I have since been running through all the fanfiction on this site oldest to newest and I wasn't going to leave a review b/c I figured you might have moved on long ago from this ship, however, I happened to see you recently updated a story I have yet to read (and am already super excited about) and decided I'd better offer my praise with the thousands of others. I cannot tell you how wonderful your stories are, your voice for all the people stays so in character and I cannot get over how witty and beautiful the dialogue is. Not to mention all the romantic scenes that have me over dramatically clutching my stupid pounding heart each time. You're a wonderful writer and I can't wait to finish this, and all the other Bethyl stories you've done, hell I might even look at the other fandoms too. Sorry for the long post but I'm just loving this story so incredibly much, thanks for giving these characters the chance they deserved.
shalna66 chapter 50 . 2/7
Your decision to not include those prison guys was good. And your excuse cracked me up!
Dallie chapter 72 . 2/2
Bravo! I want to cry. This was so good! I love the growth in Beth and Daryls relationship, beginning to end. Total opposites, made for each other. Even though we lost a few people, the ending made me happy. And I'm so proud of Beth! HER growth in this story... she's no wimp! The fight scenes were awesome. I just love this. Thank you for sharing. I cant remember my old account so I need to start new one and follow you! Keep writing
shalna66 chapter 28 . 2/4
Excellent dialogue. Love the ending of this chapter
shalna66 chapter 27 . 2/4
Excellent chapter. Daryl has some excellent moments
shalna66 chapter 25 . 2/4
Yes mice are bloody evil little buggers.
Dallie chapter 43 . 1/31
"I'm gonna fuck you against this tree" ...Ahhhh!
*heart eyes*
Dallie chapter 39 . 1/31
I always wondered why the little girl picked up that stuffed animal in the beginning too
2,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »