Reviews for Return of the Spiral
thor94 chapter 18 . 3/3
good chapter.

finally we come to the end.
can't wait next chapter, with naruto kicking zabuza ass and warn him that tomoe will probably cut his manhood with rusted katana for his action.
marquis.shax chapter 13 . 3/3
did you borrow that wandering pine thing from Terry Goodkind? That sounds a lot like w/e Terry calls it in his books for the Sword of Truth series lol
acw28 chapter 18 . 3/3
Can't wait til sakura's father chases Sasuke around the village for stealing his daughter's innocence.
crazypaul00 chapter 18 . 3/3
superb chapter you update here just super keep the good work up
Kyle37 chapter 18 . 3/2
So good to get an update of this one. Cant wait for the showdown of Team 7 vs Zabuza & Haku, I am hoping for awesomeness. Keep it up.
uzuuchi007 chapter 18 . 3/2
Nice
blue-temptress chapter 3 . 3/2
I just found this story and I love it. Good that Anko found someone that will treat her nice. I like that Naruto is smarter that people give him credit.
AnarionRising27 chapter 18 . 3/2
Great chapter. a lot of background information, and sasuke and sakura are moving along well. really hope nothing bad happens to them, there was a lot of forshadowing so just hoping. Keep up the great work.
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 3/2
hmm interesting an Uzumaki that's a samurai in the land of iron instead of a shinobi in one of the minor villages such as we've seen before (Karin from Kusa/Sound and Nagato from Amegakure)
Marty F chapter 17 . 2/5
is this story abandoned
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 1/11
Face falt moment for Itachi, if he didn't know beforehand.
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
*snickers* way to go you two. :-/)
Beloved Daughter chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Absolutely brilliant story so far! I can't wait to see what else you will change and shake up! In particular, right now I am deathly curious to find out whether Zabuza and Haku will survive...
Chp 13 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Ah ah ah ah coping assassins creed I see with the bracers sasuke got well played torat of the sharingan who I said to copy one game weapon
paola chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
I love this story it's so awesome