Reviews for Return of the Spiral
raptorfire777 chapter 25 . 9/25
Neji is so fucked its not even funny. That bastard is going to die screaming in agony. This story is fucking awesome by the way keep up the good work.
lokyyt chapter 25 . 8/16
more please keep typing and please reply
MrBogus chapter 25 . 5/27
Wonderful story. I really like it. Small critique though: 1. You switch between past and present tense all the time. That kinda gets annoying honestly. I'd wish you'd stop that. 2. Canon Results for the chunin exams up to now? That is kinda a problem in my book. At first you hail Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto as the second coming of the legendary sannin and far too strong to be genin but then you continue with canon events and results, where the characters were much weaker. This kinda doesn't feel right, if you get my meaning. I kinda can understand having Hinata loosing to her cousin, because she might not be so strong and all, but Sakura and Ino loosing again against each other? Uff... I don't know...

Well nevertheless, I can hardly wait to read your next chapters... :) I am exspecially curious if you're going to let Sarutobi survive and bring Tsunade back :)
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 25 . 5/26
Please update soon this is a very great story in the works. I has a good story base and not to fast paced. I do have one question will Naruto have dual summing.
Seventhsword2 chapter 25 . 4/26
I am loving the story itself, but please get a beta reader. your formatting is not awful, can be a little confusing at times, you move to the next line at times when you shouldn't, and you have scene breaks. also you often have words where it seems that it was auto corrected incorrectly. for example you used "laminated" when i am pretty sure you meant "lamented", you have also used either "half" when you should have used "have" or vice-versa
Uzushiogakure chapter 25 . 4/6
So Naruto is still zealous Konoha obsessed idiot even after finding family he would wise up and realize that that Konoha doesn't deserve him and tell Hiruzen and the rest of them to fuck off especially how they pretty much erased the Uzumaki Clan from their history but Hiruzen did a good job in manipulating him. And considering how much Kurama hates Konoha and the Uchiha Clan and Senju Clan I really can't see him allowing his power to be used in any shape or form in protecting Konoha and Sasuke doesn't posses near enough power for his Mangekyo to affect Naruto and even then can only do it if Naruto is fighting Kurama's influence which he was not doing, not to mention it would piss him the off having those accursed eyes used on his host. This fic has been a huge disappointment to me anyway.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/27
Great chapter and plot
AnonnymA chapter 25 . 3/21
Great story! I love your original twists. I love your great grasp of Kishimoto's characters, and where you've taken them. A few minor word placement errors aside, your plot depth And pre-planning are clearly present and amazing.

I've had so much fun reading this fix. Can't wait to see where you take it.
Dracoessa chapter 25 . 3/18
I hope that
naruto kaigler chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm just reading this fanfic and I am amazing at how well written story this is
khannarie chapter 11 . 3/13
I have to admit reading the first few chapters became a drag because it was obvious at first that it was focused on the OC guy. Every scene the oc guy was there, it made me doubt for awhile if this was still a narufic or story about some samurai guy. I was prepared for oc with major role because the story description mentioned it, but I was hoping really hard that this won't be like the usual occurrence where oc tend to have that oh-so-powerful and oh-so-cool-and-badass aura that made the rest of the canon characters look dumb and weak. It was always a sure way for me to quickly hate oc. It was all about zanichi, how powerful he was, who he shag before, how he made people wet in their pants for both fear and pleasure, his drama and issue with his mom, and more things i dun really care to know tbh. For some time it honestly felt like this was about the samurai guy and that Naruto was just an extra, a comic relief or an afterthought. Like he was only there to make it qualify as Naruto fic. To lure Naruto's fan. It took more than five chapters before you really focused on Naruto, I'm glad I didn't give up reading right away because it is finally getting interesting..
One of the reason I stuck to this story was I wasn't satisfied with the explanation as to why the uzumaki survivors chose to stay at the land of iron instead of Konoha. Although the land of Iron is known for being neutral, it was always a given fact that samurai and shinobi shared mutual dislike to each other. After the fall of Uzu, Wouldn't the uzumaki feel safer in an ally land where one of their own (Mito) was a royalty? But I finally got a satisfying explanation at the later chapter and although I didn't like how you made it seem like Nidaime abandoned his comrade, it was still an explanation that was easily acceptable.
I also appreciate that despite having powerful people around him, you did restrained yourself from making Naruto super powerful right away. I've seen glimpse of the training without boring me to death, just enough not to question where Naruto got all his strength. I especially love him mastering water walking by running and dodging anko's senbon around the pond, him perfecting some samurai kata while under the threat of becoming a human porcupine, those were some good laugh.. Oh and obviously kenjutsu will be one of Naruto's major power but I'm hoping to see more of his fuinjutsu prowess since twas also one of the reason why I was encourage to read this. I guess the other thing I hated was the fact that Hinata didn't became a medic. I always thought that Hyuugas would be great medics. For awhile I almost think you're going to make her one but for some reason it made me feel like you changed your mind all of a sudden. Which kinda suck but oh well.. Anyway, I also love how you stopped the uchiha massacre, the offers that was placed under that negotiation was reasonable enough that I find it easily acceptable that Fugaku agreed to it. As a result, Itachi didn't have to leave and no avenger Sasuke. I'm going to enjoy a healthy rivalry between Naruto and Sakuke that's for sure. And then there was pinky with her own drama, twas also a hard sell imagining pinky not fawning with Sasuke, and have the situation reverse.. I hate sasusaku but I can live with it since there was enough Naruhina to counter it...
So that's all I have to say at this point :) I hope you continue focusing more on Naruto, his progress and his dramas because that was what I was hoping to read when I click this story :) I also didn't mean to offend you with my thought regarding Ocs in general, I just wish to convey a frustrated fan's feelings. Despite the things I didn't like much and those small grammar errors there was something about this story that made me stuck with it :) and that's because you are a great story teller :)
my 2 guys chapter 25 . 3/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
While I do like this story so far in my opinion your making zanichi way to op i mean there's no way all these very seasoned shinobi would be that intimidated by a samurai especially itachi and the hokage
atchoum35 chapter 25 . 2/26
Thanks for the chapter. Keep going
Lacrizar chapter 25 . 2/24
Oh my god that was an amazing chapter, you stuck very close to canon with the preliminary fights, which is a little saddening but I understand, but the changed that you put in place we're amazing, I wasn't expecting some of the changes that occurred in the fights, they were well written, I can't wait to see more info on Zanichi's ability and how Anko's sage mode works in tandem with it, I'm looking forward to how the training month goes and the following invasion, how will the samurai turn the tables this is going to be the first major conflict that the Allied force has to deal with. I can't wait to see it. Keep up the amazing writing