Reviews for Return of the Spiral
Thastaer chapter 25 . 6/26
i have to say every time i re-read this story the more hooked i get. please update soon
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon pl please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon ease update soon
RayoriLaCroix chapter 25 . 4/25
I honestly don't know if/when you will read this but as I fellow writer I feel this must be said.

This work of yours is wonderful. I have read MANY fics and written my fair share of reviews. Though in all my time here on this site I have come across perhaps 3 other writers who are even close to your level. (Even with the couple typos each chapter, those happen so I forgive it)

It saddens me greatly to see that no progress has been updated in over a year now, but I wont berate you for it. However, I sincerely hope and pray that one day I will see an update/continuation to this truly magnificent work of literary art.

Humbly waiting for more,
R.L.

p.s.: If you need a sounding board to bounce ideas from feel free to hit me up.
D72 chapter 25 . 12/13/2016
Curse of the chunin exams :(

This fic rocked, and I hope in future it will continue to rock.
D72 chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
Haha, no matter when or if naruto hits sage mode, anko gets to pull the "foolish little brother" card.
D72 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Dog and Weasel!
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
The only thing I don't like about this chapter is that the OC knows WAAAAY too much about Naruto's life from one conversation at a Ramen stand. He didn't know about Naruto at all until tonight! Oh geez Rick!
Dracoessa chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
RatherFabulous chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
I realize that this is only the first chapter of many and that you will have improved in ensuing chapters. There are a great many errors, so I won't nit-pick at something that I can hope you've long surpassed. The premise looks promising. I'm looking forward to reading further in this story.
raptorfire777 chapter 25 . 9/25/2016
Neji is so fucked its not even funny. That bastard is going to die screaming in agony. This story is fucking awesome by the way keep up the good work.
lokyyt chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
more please keep typing and please reply
MrBogus chapter 25 . 5/27/2016
Wonderful story. I really like it. Small critique though: 1. You switch between past and present tense all the time. That kinda gets annoying honestly. I'd wish you'd stop that. 2. Canon Results for the chunin exams up to now? That is kinda a problem in my book. At first you hail Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto as the second coming of the legendary sannin and far too strong to be genin but then you continue with canon events and results, where the characters were much weaker. This kinda doesn't feel right, if you get my meaning. I kinda can understand having Hinata loosing to her cousin, because she might not be so strong and all, but Sakura and Ino loosing again against each other? Uff... I don't know...

Well nevertheless, I can hardly wait to read your next chapters... :) I am exspecially curious if you're going to let Sarutobi survive and bring Tsunade back :)
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 25 . 5/26/2016
Please update soon this is a very great story in the works. I has a good story base and not to fast paced. I do have one question will Naruto have dual summing.
Seventhsword2 chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
I am loving the story itself, but please get a beta reader. your formatting is not awful, can be a little confusing at times, you move to the next line at times when you shouldn't, and you have scene breaks. also you often have words where it seems that it was auto corrected incorrectly. for example you used "laminated" when i am pretty sure you meant "lamented", you have also used either "half" when you should have used "have" or vice-versa
Uzushiogakure chapter 25 . 4/6/2016
So Naruto is still zealous Konoha obsessed idiot even after finding family he would wise up and realize that that Konoha doesn't deserve him and tell Hiruzen and the rest of them to fuck off especially how they pretty much erased the Uzumaki Clan from their history but Hiruzen did a good job in manipulating him. And considering how much Kurama hates Konoha and the Uchiha Clan and Senju Clan I really can't see him allowing his power to be used in any shape or form in protecting Konoha and Sasuke doesn't posses near enough power for his Mangekyo to affect Naruto and even then can only do it if Naruto is fighting Kurama's influence which he was not doing, not to mention it would piss him the off having those accursed eyes used on his host. This fic has been a huge disappointment to me anyway.