Reviews for KaedeKun
Im talking from 2015 ... yeah its mean 12 years already and i really want you to continue hahahaha
I really wish you would continue your writes
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Dead? RIP!
yumi chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
I like this chapter a lot so please continue
yumi chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
It was good I like the song it fits so please continue
Jaja chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
*sigh* Why is it not centred on RuHaru? Why? Why? They seems to be interacting so casually (which is nice) in this fic Anyway, your fic has a nice plot, but I guess you could also interlaced the dialogues with more paragraphs that depicts the current situation, mood etc (English is my second language, so mind my long-winded way of explaining things). Ganbatte ne!
Hibiki-chan chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
Finally.. you've decided to update.

Good for Aki-kun.. but for Kae-chan? Pls don't make him suffer much.. Hope you update faster.

If my memory is right, you also wrote First Night, right? If yes, ple update it too.
2ain chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
u shuld definately continue this story! i just hope u can update faster hehehe (im imaptient :P)

any ways, if so many good things are happenning to Sendoh, then maybe he'd earn a lot of money, and Rukawa won't have to worry about him and go see a doctor soon..? because if he dies then Sendoh will have to be all alone..:(
ckfox chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
hey sweetie..

it's [MiyAya].. -_-

though a [MitAya] would be kinda fun.. eheheh..

but anyways.. am sucker for happy endings.. so dun you dare let kaede die.. or else! it is pure evilness if you have things looking up for akira and only to have kaede die and have akira dedicating some song to his dead beloved..

ehehe.. sorry for babbling and being soo demanding.. you know i love you right? _

senru lovin' shall not die!
Laily chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
too lazy to log whatever it is, great story! loving it, really! terribly worried about rukawa he going to die? are u going to kill him off?
White Meteor chapter 4 . 2/26/2003
That sounds like the longest wait ever. After exams, university fees, and things w/ Akira.

I swear there is something majorly wrong w/ Kaede.

Ryota would definitely do NEthing for his Ayako. *L* Oh U have Ayako a last name. Kurome.

BTW I love the song. But U know when U put those "fantasy. . .fantasy" it's suppose to be like an echo right? So shouldn't the 2nd word be in () instead? I think it'll make the song better. *shrug*

I got this really, really bad feeling. Like Kaede's going to die or something. Now I'm afraid of him going to the doctor.

But it was good and sweet.

Ciao
Hibiki-chan chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
As far as the story goes, I think I know what kind of illness Kaede has. Pls. don't make it a sad one. I don't want to see(er.. read) them suffering. Pls update soon.
Jo-sen7 chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Oh man...I am getting really worried, why is keade coughing so badly? Is he suffering from some terminal illness? But I can't think of any except TB?

And the way Akira lost his temper really scares me. He has always been known for being cool and taking all things easy. It shows his desperation and how bad things were at the moment.

You mentioned something's gonna happen soon ne? Ohhh...pls don't torture them too much k?

Update soon!
bloodred chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
i can just see where this going...waah, kaede-kun...the poor boy...please continue
choco no baka chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
ehehe, gd one here! i muz say! now now, there's this eerie feeling creeping up 2 me n something squeezing up my heart (nt literally, do'aho)... rukawa.. ne.. don't make things too sad eh, me heart may be squashed.. (nt literally, baka!)

demo... i have to admit really, ano.. they all are kinda OOC ne... *scratch back of head*

real diff. from wad i know of or expected:

ru - cold, aloof, confident, moody

sen - laid-back, calm, optimistic, confident...

haru - hyper, a little too much a softy, a little far-too-of-liking-rukawa-kun...

kosh - foul-mood, serious... (ano.. this one's nt dat OOC in ur fic though)

ehehe, me being nosy again... gomen.. demo, i'm stil real hooked-up wit ur fic so CONTINUE SOON! OneGAi yo! *me now on e verge of goin mad*