Reviews for Undeserving
KaneGrl13 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
SOOO CUTE! I love this! Keep up the great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
I love your story! I am fine waiting for your updates.
jeny3329 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
I am waiting I love your story
Valantherial chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Ooh.. This is great! I've been reading some second-rate Fanfic's lately, and this has been a wave of.. what, relief? That not all fanfic's are skin and bones. I loved how, contrary to most other Dramione fics, this has let me get to know how you see the character's, so I can see if they to betray their normal characteristics for the greater good or vice versa. Your style of writing is great, with simple but effective descriptions that have really fleshed out the story line for me- and I'm hooked on what you're writing now. Normally I would do a longer review, but it's early morning here, and my brain isn't up to writing, so it's just gorging itself upon other works..

Brilliant work, following!
LunaBeauty chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I'm so glad to see that there are other people on here who support Dramione. It has always been one of my favorite ships, much better than Romione. Keep up the good work.
LunatheInksane chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Brilliant. Looking forward to some good twists ;)
LunatheInksane chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
There's a reason I always review Carrie!
Because I LOVE this. you got everything down pat.
Don't change a thing :)
Happy writing!
x chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Switching points of view is often useful, rarely easy. If you want to pull it off right, that is. You're alright so far.
I'm in a mean mood today, so sorry if I'm a little harsh.
I don't mind that you followed the Head Boy/girl routine with the Dramione; that's perfectly fine. I don't like it when people bash on ff authors saying "oh, I've seen this done already!" The point of fanfiction isn't to come up with 100% unique ideas all the time; it's an opportunity to start out doing whatever you feel like, though unique ideas are good. So, idea. Done before, totally fine. On that note, I hope you live up to your "not your average Dramione" label. Almost nearly every author puts in a little something different, so I'll be happy to find out what yours is.
Ditzy Lav WITHOUT won-won, good. Aggressive Hermione, good. (as opposed to crybaby who takes Malfoy's abuse while being super-kind all the time to him; those can get annoying, especially since Hermione's supposed to be a strong female character) Stupid clingy Pansy, meh. Thoughts of characters... I would italicize those or something. There a little messy. And I'd check verb tense - you switch a bit from past-tense to present-tense.

Oh, and - Homenum Revelio spell usage - good. Not sure about spelling but whatev. People often forget about that spell in fics.
s chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I like the bleeding scar touch.
WOuld recommend that you make a/ns a different font type. Bold it or italicize or something. Also, McGonnagall wouldn't just ALLOW "war heroes" into the Forbidden Forest. Otherwise not bad. A few logistic and language errors, but nothing too terrible. She doesn't use the word "jolly"; I would change that. You didn't flesh things out too much between Romione and how bad it was between them, which is different from a lot of Dramiones that have that, so bully for you. Hopefully you come up with more plot changes than just that, though.
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
oh cool this is getting heated with grudges lol
LunatheInksane chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Throbbing arm, but Gryffindor courage in her heart
Loved that line.
Update soon!
kvance chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Great work
LunatheInksane chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
The way you capture Draco's personality, aah! It's just the right mix of dark and light.
The story's a bit nutty, but then all the brilliant ones are.
Happy writing :)
P.S. I'm keeping my eye out for an update. Hopefully soon?
The12labors.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love it and the idea that her scar bleeds whenever called mudblood.
LunatheInksane chapter 3 . 8/22/2013