Reviews for Undeserving
H.P.F.Noora chapter 18 . 3/7
Thank you for blessing us with this great fic, I surely enjoyed reading it (of course) but I still feel that there's something missing in it maybe more? It's maybe just me because I love Dramione fics...Or it's like that... Anyway I really loved reading your fic. Well...have a nice, interesting life!️
H.P.F.Noora chapter 15 . 3/7
OH MYH GOD! * starts to Fangirl * njivnjiernjvirhbhevfibhwbvhehifbiehvwhfjnehifvwnjhvifewibhjvfdbhhibvdfgigvbfcfgbdbcdufisdcnuhdjifcnfjieicnhuefwcbiuhewfcgbufewicbfehuicbefuhwecfinchfeuinchuiwefcnhucfeinfcehuicefnhuciefwnefchwuicnefhueifcwn huncuhfienhuicefnhuiefscnhuciesnhuceis HejfcinhuceinhejfcincefhjisecnhjeifcnhjeficsnhjiecnhjecfnhuecfinhefucsiecfsnhuinfdhuifdscnhufcdindfhcuidsfcnjiicfdnjidfscinjvdfisbhvfyubgtgyvfgtvrhurvnijovkovkofevmjinhubgyvdrxseawAexercdtbgnj,I'll,koujngyvtfcrdeszawAexxesfctyvgbyumjik, ,jimhungbyfvtdrcxdrzsesexdcfggvhunmijko,pollpolopolpolpoolpoolpol
Pollpolpolpolpolpoolpolpolpolpolpol (Fangirl language) I LOVE this chapter!
H.P.F.Noora chapter 10 . 3/7
WOW l'm really loving this fic more and more as I read, amazing! though the grammar errors are a little tiny bit noticeable but it's okay. I will be your loyal fan and get back reading now...
H.P.F.Noora chapter 7 . 3/6
Wow! It's getting interesting...Anyway it's getting late where I live and I should probably get some sleep...(heehee) I loved the fic so much! And I really appreciate that you take time from your life to gift us (fans and me) with your amazing writing. Hope you have a nice, wonderful and beautiful life. Your loyal fan speaking...well it's typing actually (lol).️
H.P.F.Noora chapter 3 . 3/6
I really liked the chapter,hey don't beat yourself up because you wrote a short or unplanned chapter,it's really goo-(who I'm I,Kidding myself) amazing chapter! Every body has a life to live,right? Anyway, you got yourself a new fan of your fic and rather loyal one too,
Hope I made your day, even though you published the fic long time ago (3 years)wow time flies by huh? ️
H.P.F.Noora chapter 1 . 3/6
It's more than okay it AH-MAZE-ING! Loved it! I will continue reading, and I shall be a loyal fan of your fic.️
Alaska1987 chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Dancing-Souls chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
Congrats on finishing! :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 16 . 1/6/2015
awe
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 16 . 1/6/2015
Omg! So cute _
Love the chapter!
ForensicGeek2 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Will we see some Krum?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
I think you should have Victor show up some how. I think it would be brilliant.
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Cool
ForensicGeek2 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Hey don't forget to update!
ForensicGeek2 chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Oh! *facepalms* sorry I forgot to wish you luck on your dance exams, and may I express my deepest condolences for the loss of your beloved pet, I know personally how hard that can be, and despite what most people say, time really is the only remedy. I hope you keep this in mind as you face your times of trouble: tough times don't last, tough people do. Once again, my condolences.