Reviews for Changing Fates
777torn777 chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
That was a great read.
sakurahimeo7777 chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
This sorry was very refreshing and intriging. I wish Akira toriyama would had made a cell fusion like the one you created it is ingenious and cool and very well done. The story flow was on point with the Mirai timeline and overall excellent. I truly enjoyed this fanfiction and I look forward to more like this . Very well done.
QueenKeesie chapter 13 . 1/14/2018
! I remember this story! I’m so glad you updated! While I personally prefer the romance stuff, I’m happy to see that the story is moving along.

Hope you update when you can!
Kajal Mittal chapter 13 . 7/19/2017
Noo.. I wanna know how it all ends
Look what Jesus did chapter 13 . 2/15/2017
Ah man I was looking forward to the end there
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
Update soon :D
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
J'aime bien chronologie Mirai.
natt chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
It's realy cool
anonymous chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
I refuse to believe goku as a ssj3 ws unable to get the sword out while gohan did as a ssj2 even when goku's ssj2 was stronger
This is stupid
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Please update! Loving this!
dcp1992 chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Great chapter. Interesting having Gohan train with the Kai's like cannon, but I suppose it's what can actually get Gohan strong enough. Update soon! Hopefully Cell doesn't hurt Videl and Trunks too bad.
MaxPain32 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Pretty good story...
I really wanna know, what happens next.
So keep updating... :)
xXezeresx chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Update soon
Ace Son chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Oh Kami...I can only imagine how Gohan is going to react when he sees how broken Videl is by Majin Cell. If he needs another boost, that would definitely contribute.

Nice chapter! I hope you can update quicker then two weeks :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Cell forces Trunks and Videl to fight/train with him? The Zenkai boosts will help out trunks
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »