Reviews for Changing Fates
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
SS2 will not be enough..
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Wow Cell was pretty Genous for a villian. Lol.

Super Saiyan 3 is needed
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Facts

Goku would of lose to Perfect cell.

Cell was holding back against Goku. Likd 80%.

Cell Used 100% of his power against SS2 GOHAN, BUT THAT DID NOTHING TO GOHAN, SEEING HE CRIPPLED CELL WITH TWO PUNCHES
dcp1992 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter! Glad to see Gohan and Videl so close now, kinda expected time in the chamber would do that. Also glad to see how powerful both Gohan and Videl had gotten. Update soon!
Ace Son chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Great comeback! I actually really enjoyed this chapter even if it was a bit too short for me. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
I'm so happy that you are still updating this. I hope there's a little romance for the two of them, considering they're going to spending a lot of time together... I usually hate action in these things, but you pull it off so well.

Please keep updating.
Engel2092 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
can we get like a picture of the New Cell?
dcp1992 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Great chapter! Well things are sure heating up. The weaker enemy so to speak is gone for a much bigger enemy. Can't wait to see how the time in the chamber affects Gohan and Videl. Update soon!
LivininCorsets chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Majin cell that's a new one ... I like it
SCStaff chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Hi chrocaro,

Interesting idea to have Cell absorb Buu, but I wonder how Buu was given his freedom as the anime has the Z-Fighters give him the energy needed.

I have been enjoying the story thus far and I hope you keep up the good work.

SCStaff
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
I love this story, please update soon
LivininCorsets chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Uh oh buu is early...and not as many people as buu may think
dcp1992 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Great chapter! Well, looks like Buu is resurrected earlier than anticipated, even by Old Trunks, especially since Gohan does not seem to be a SS2 yet. Update soon!
dcp1992 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Great chapter! Glad the see there training is going well and also that Gohan and Videl seemed to work things out. Update soon!
maesde chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
welcome back, and you brought a ncie chapter! Keep updating!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »