Reviews for Noticeably Unnoticed: Hetalia
Liliya Braginski chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Me: Ah, auntie had a very happy ending, this fanfic is very good.
Norway: What are you reading?
Me: N-nothing!
Belarus: *appears out of nowhere* Sunflower, what-
Me: *sighs* A fanfic where you and Norway-kun expierence high school drama and date.
Belarus and Norway: WHAT?!
Me: What? You guys are cute togheter, be thankful I don't read lemon fanfics or doujhins anymore...

Later that night...

Me: Finally alone! Now I can read some Yaoi and Yuri!
BubbleBerryPie chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
Even though I was hoping for Amebel, the ending was still amazing! Sadly it's over but, it was a beautiful ending for a beautiful story!
RaisinContradiction chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
I'm reaally frustrated. .-.
I still wish for the powers to somehow put myself, and I mean physically mentally and everything, transport myself in a story.
Like this story.
Then I can run in, smoosh Natalie and Lukas's face together and run away cackling going I did it!
I want to be a le to get too though :P
SnersonTales chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I just want to say that I really like how you've shown how rumors can affect a person's life. I myself had a problem like this in middle school (though not quite this bad), but the questions and comments and rumors were plenty enough. I'm actually really glad I didn't hear everything that was said about me, but most of it /was/ behind my back and I overheard it or a friend told me. Point is, rumors suck, and the people who spread them are worse.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
yes ;7; loved this storry so much 3
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
NataliaxLucas pls ;u; i would love it so much
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
hehe it is actually likely that norway would not use prevention because norwigean teens actually has the lowest use of it in europe XD
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
YES! XD I am so happy she ended up with Lukas , I have to admit I was cheering for him the whole time since I started this brilliant story lol
Thank u so much writing this, it was awesome!
Theheroineinprogress chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
no... amebel... no.
dance in storm chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I am so glad the ending is NorBela. That is my OTP :D Thank you very much. And please, would you like to write another NorBela story? :D
missykim chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Yes! I'm glad she chose Lukas. That made this story even better. Nothing against Alfred, just think Lukas is a better fit.
I only kill titans Freestyle chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
*clap*clap*clap*clap beautiful just ugh no words it was a really beautiful story i was wishing a a AlfredxNatalia story at the end but hey if Natalia's happy then who gives a shit:D I really love this story it a really good one its my favorite /3 i just love it• Thank you for writing this3
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Awsome! Please update soon! Bravo! U did a great job!
OrangeLotusTea chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
*fingers crossed* AMEBELAMEBELAMEBEL
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
AmeBel pretty please! ;3; I'll be fine if it ends up as NataliaxLukas, but Alfred and Natalia is just so adorable. Keep up the great work and keep on writing!