Reviews for Noticeably Unnoticed: Hetalia
Hey, I don't know if you'll read this, but I think that your characters are great. If you look at the comics, Belarus isn't often "Marry me, marry me," in fact, she has totally normal conversations with Russia about being bored at meetings (as anyone same would be). Besides, it's your story, do what you want with it!
P-Kei chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Oh my... I know this is an AmeBel fan fiction BUT DAMMIT, I SHIP NORBEL TOO. I question why I'm only finding this fan fiction now.
Liliya Braginski chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Me: Ah, auntie had a very happy ending, this fanfic is very good.
Norway: What are you reading?
Me: N-nothing!
Belarus: *appears out of nowhere* Sunflower, what-
Me: *sighs* A fanfic where you and Norway-kun expierence high school drama and date.
Belarus and Norway: WHAT?!
Me: What? You guys are cute togheter, be thankful I don't read lemon fanfics or doujhins anymore...

Later that night...

Me: Finally alone! Now I can read some Yaoi and Yuri!
BubbleBerryPie chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
Even though I was hoping for Amebel, the ending was still amazing! Sadly it's over but, it was a beautiful ending for a beautiful story!
RaisinContradiction chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
I'm reaally frustrated. .-.
I still wish for the powers to somehow put myself, and I mean physically mentally and everything, transport myself in a story.
Like this story.
Then I can run in, smoosh Natalie and Lukas's face together and run away cackling going I did it!
I want to be a le to get too though :P
actualsnerson chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I just want to say that I really like how you've shown how rumors can affect a person's life. I myself had a problem like this in middle school (though not quite this bad), but the questions and comments and rumors were plenty enough. I'm actually really glad I didn't hear everything that was said about me, but most of it /was/ behind my back and I overheard it or a friend told me. Point is, rumors suck, and the people who spread them are worse.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
yes ;7; loved this storry so much 3
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
NataliaxLucas pls ;u; i would love it so much
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
hehe it is actually likely that norway would not use prevention because norwigean teens actually has the lowest use of it in europe XD
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
YES! XD I am so happy she ended up with Lukas , I have to admit I was cheering for him the whole time since I started this brilliant story lol
Thank u so much writing this, it was awesome!
Theheroineinprogress chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
no... amebel... no.
dance in storm chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I am so glad the ending is NorBela. That is my OTP :D Thank you very much. And please, would you like to write another NorBela story? :D
missykim chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Yes! I'm glad she chose Lukas. That made this story even better. Nothing against Alfred, just think Lukas is a better fit.
I only kill titans Freestyle chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
*clap*clap*clap*clap beautiful just ugh no words it was a really beautiful story i was wishing a a AlfredxNatalia story at the end but hey if Natalia's happy then who gives a shit:D I really love this story it a really good one its my favorite /3 i just love it• Thank you for writing this3
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Awsome! Please update soon! Bravo! U did a great job!